thanks mate :D

surenz

surenz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000
Thanks a lot for this package (I tried the first one). It's working like a charm. Any problems faced yet (even the init.rc file is with the right /storage mount point).
Finally I felt the beta2 + all updates power :D

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Devices:i8000l

Thanks a lot for this package (I tried the first one). It's working like a charm. Any problems faced yet (even the init.rc file is with the right /storage mount point).
Finally I felt the beta2 + all updates power :D

I will upload a separate o2b2update.tar with only modules that is out of first pack, for who already had install the first one, wait...

Just download:

Modules complement (Megaupload)

Edited by slmz, 22 March 2011 - 10:48 PM.

surenz

surenz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000

I will upload a separate o2b2update.tar with only modules that is out of first pack, for who already had install the first one, wait...
Just download:

Really, I don't know what is the diff but everything is working even with the first file.
The Android is really snappy (ext4 on My storage), WiFi is working every time (connecting and running), the battery life is very acceptable, the sensors are there (compass is working for long, orientation is OK). The 2D/3D drivers are crappy but stable.
I don't use anything to manage the frequency (no SetCPU, no kgp700 script) and the two press on Hang-up button is enough to wake it up.

Everything is working as expected !

janekx

janekx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2

Just download:

As I have previous your archive installed, this looks that is not executed and deleted from my storage. Is this normal? Evry time Android start take files from tar and delete them.

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

As I have previous your archive installed, this looks that is not executed and deleted from my storage. Is this normal? Evry time Android start take files from tar and delete them.

o2b2update.tar is automatically installed and then deleted by system, if happend it is all right

Pete B

Pete B

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Devices:i8000

o2b2update.tar is automatically installed and then deleted by system, if happend it is all right

If not, then the init.rc file is pointing to the storage at the wrong partition.

Kanwar Raj Singh

Kanwar Raj Singh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
everthing is working perfect thx guys for sharing . just have a problem never got to knw how to install in my storage ... tried the jimmads way couldnt succed and how is the ext4 partition working and more over hows is the speed of angry birds because in sd card its really slow..
plus any theme to put ..

janekx

janekx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

For me not I use that automatic install, kernel on mystorage and patition on SD card. Where to look for problem?
Tryed two times downloda that second pack, tried add modiles to first package and the first package is not deleted too

Edited by janekx, 23 March 2011 - 08:09 AM.

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

everthing is working perfect thx guys for sharing . just have a problem never got to knw how to install in my storage ... tried the jimmads way couldnt succed and how is the ext4 partition working and more over hows is the speed of angry birds because in sd card its really slow..
plus any theme to put ..

If you follow the tutorial accurately you will get success, just try and try till its done. I dont use themes, but if you show me where I get it, I can include on the pack.

For me not I use that automatic install, kernel on mystorage and patition on SD card. Where to look for problem?
Tryed two times downloda that second pack, tried add modiles to first package and the first package is not deleted too

If you have install on SD card that pack dont work automatically install updates cause partition mount point is different in init.rc. I will upload a vertion pack for SD card partition users, wait...

janekx

janekx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

If you follow the tutorial accurately you will get success, just try and try till its done. I dont use themes, but if you show me where I get it, I can include on the pack.

If you have install on SD card that pack dont work automatically install updates cause partition mount point is different in init.rc. I will upload a vertion pack for SD card partition users, wait...

Thanks very much

koko5800

koko5800

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:omnia
thanks slmz for this package
but i have problem with my storage it's empty on android when i open it with any file manager
any idea ?

urkopi

urkopi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Omnia, Omnia II
  • Twitter:@urkopi
Black screen again!? What can I do?

PD: Thanks slmz for the new updates!

Regards!

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
This pack is for who have install on SDcard, I dont use this kind of instll so I cant test it. If somebody test it please give a report.

SD card install version lastupdatepack

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

but i have problem with my storage it's empty on android when i open it with any file manager
any idea ?

How you have made your partition? Ubuntu? See if the ext_ partition is sdb2.

Black screen again!? What can I do?

When you got that black screen, in first boot, what is writed before?

Edited by slmz, 23 March 2011 - 02:26 PM.

koko5800

koko5800

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:omnia
i have created an ext2 partition in my storage with mini partition tool
then made an installinternal file in my storage and installed it from o2beta folder
then instaled ur package
my storage working in first 2 boots
but after 2 restarts when i open it , it's just an empty folder .

Edited by koko5800, 23 March 2011 - 04:02 PM.

urkopi

urkopi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Omnia, Omnia II
  • Twitter:@urkopi

How you have made your partition? Ubuntu? See if the ext_ partition is sdb2.
When you got that black screen, in first boot, what is writed before?

It's writed a strange error thah says: EXT2-FS ERROR... (more or less)

Thanks slmz!

EDIT: slmz, don't worry, I have reintalled in ext4 and everithing goes well, but the Droid tells that the SD Card was remove and it's in the phone! Why?

Thanks again!

Edited by urkopi, 23 March 2011 - 08:37 PM.

slmz

slmz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

It's writed a strange error thah says: EXT2-FS ERROR... (more or less)

Thanks slmz!

EDIT: slmz, don't worry, I have reintalled in ext4 and everithing goes well, but the Droid tells that the SD Card was remove and it's in the phone! Why?

Thanks again!

Sometimes strange things happends in prime use. A few reboots later its ok.

janekx

janekx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I now try install Beta2 on mystorage, all work fine and speed is realy good.
From updatepack I unpack zImage to my storage fat32
o2b2update.tar.gz I unzipped in Ubuntu to unziped ext2 files on EXT2 partition.
o2b2update.sh I make from ubuntu too and well.

But now I cant see any ringtones, alarms sounds, seting in android show me only silent to choose.

Files are in system/media/audio and in filders are ogg files and from android are palyable

Thanks
Janekx

Mr.Lowl

Mr.Lowl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

OK! There we go!
edit: See Post # 15
It contain:

Last zImage 03/19
Last Modules Folder 03/19
Last Keylayout map 03/19
Last init.rc 03/19
Rapid grafic libs (old and good ones)
script SH to link sensors 03/03

Just unzip and put o2b2update.tar, o2b2update.SH and zImage on Mystorage
I use this with o2b2filesys.tar , in Mystorage ext4 partition and my phone run very well. I believe it work with others installation methods too.

does this include the sensors?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users