[ROM] [Froyo] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade [OLED+TFT] [Gen1]

Guest Simon O

Guest Jewsef

bit of a zombie thread but installed this ROM today and for whatever reason both Flash player 10.1 and 10.2 fail to install on my ZTE blade. what have other ppls experiences been with getting flash on their phone with this rom installed

Guest Len Ash
bit of a zombie thread but installed this ROM today and for whatever reason both Flash player 10.1 and 10.2 fail to install on my ZTE blade. what have other ppls experiences been with getting flash on their phone with this rom installed

Flash doesn't work on Blades. Period.

Perhaps a search would have been useful??????????

Guest Asghar_UK

Installed this ROM a few days ago and noticed that when connected via wifi the speed always averages around 800-900kbps. On the original ROM it was always around 5000kbps from my router.

I haven't seen anyone else mention with quirk with this ROM.

Guest Len Ash
Installed this ROM a few days ago and noticed that when connected via wifi the speed always averages around 800-900kbps. On the original ROM it was always around 5000kbps from my router.

I haven't seen anyone else mention with quirk with this ROM.

Not the ROM....

Try reseting router

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Noramas

FLB 11b is good ROM. But FLB 11b has some issue with Wifi speed at least for me. I've tried to install this version on three different phones. Download/upload speed is something about 1 MB/s using Speedtest.net. I get 10 MB/s or more using the same Access Point in the same situation on JJ9 or SS5. Any ideas?

Guest Asghar_UK
FLB 11b is good ROM. But FLB 11b has some issue with Wifi speed at least for me. I've tried to install this version on three different phones. Download/upload speed is something about 1 MB/s using Speedtest.net. I get 10 MB/s or more using the same Access Point in the same situation on JJ9 or SS5. Any ideas?

Same here, flashed to the Swedish Spring RLS5 and wifi is now perfect, upto 9500Kbps on my 10Mb connection.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brickornot

I installed flbr11b on blade gen1.

From this topic.

Why i can not have pin on sim card ? if i have pin - NO SERVICE if i take sim card to another phone, disable pin, insert into blade - everything is ok, even if pin is enabled blade on r11b does not ask for pin to enter.

2. - when i want to edit some contacts - error android.core ?