CnM Touchpad II

Guest anil182

Guest anil182

Hi guys,

I wanted to see whether any of you guys were familiar with this tablet? (http://www.amazon.co.uk/TOUCHPAD-II-4GB-7-WiFi/dp/B004JI74OY)

I was wondering if anyone has been able to put a custom updated ROM on it? Or whether anyone knows if there is such a thing being worked on? As it only comes in version 2.2 of Android and there are no updates for it. If it can be updated to newer versions of Android I think that this is a bargain for a tablet, even though it doesn't have the best hardware.

Thanks,

Anil

Guest Sebastian404

have you bought one? or just looking for information?

There are a lot of android devices around right now, if you do buy one, dump the firmware, post it up someone for others to download, you might attract some attention....

Guest nedian05
have you bought one? or just looking for information?

There are a lot of android devices around right now, if you do buy one, dump the firmware, post it up someone for others to download, you might attract some attention....

I bought a used above mentioned tablet but surprisingly there is no android market application in it. As fas as dumping the firmware can you direct me for it. Thanks.

Guest anil182
I bought a used above mentioned tablet but surprisingly there is no android market application in it. As fas as dumping the firmware can you direct me for it. Thanks.

If you go to CnM's website, there is a firmware update on that, which will sort out android market place. I've not bought one yet, I'm still contemplating whether or not to get one...