StreakDroid 1.9.0 ( aka The Final Frontier ) Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest kirkla79

When you say factory reset, do you mean from dell screen or streakmod/clockwork?

Gonna try first w/o factory reset but want to be sure which one if I have to.

Guest pjg_pigeon
streakradio is broke at min, forgot to add a file :D

drop the attached file into /system/xbin and change its permissions to 755 and it'll fix streakradio

Sorted. Cheers.

Should we be reading anything into the name of this release ? :D

Guest pjg_pigeon
lol maybe maybe not :D if you read the text when flashing you might get a hint too

Oh bugger will have to reflash for that, as I was having my afternoon nap during the initial flash. Will keep my eye on this thread to see if anyone else comes up with anything.

Guest Stephen Hyde

allow me to help

last few lines of the update script that is ran when flashing:

ui_print("*******************************");
ui_print("** Please Reboot Your Device **");
ui_print("** New Application Installer **");
ui_print("** Based On Kang-O-Rama Adv. **");
ui_print("** Installer. Thanks Again **");
ui_print("** To ALL The Beta Testers **");
ui_print("** Who Put Up With ALL the **");
ui_print("** Screwed Up Builds and **");
ui_print("** Issues During Testing **");
ui_print("** And this might Just be **");
ui_print("** the final Froyo Based rom **");
ui_print("*******************************");[/code]

Guest kirkla79

:D

Everything seems to work w/o factory reset, but I still cant install angry birds rio

Guest Muzquiz
allow me to help

last few lines of the update script that is ran when flashing:

ui_print("** Please Reboot Your Device **");

ui_print("** New Application Installer **");

ui_print("** Based On Kang-O-Rama Adv. **");

ui_print("** Installer. Thanks Again   **");

ui_print("** To ALL The Beta Testers   **");

ui_print("** Who Put Up With ALL the   **");

ui_print("** Screwed Up Builds and	 **");

ui_print("** Issues During Testing	 **");

ui_print("**   And this might Just be  **");

Steve

So, I'll be optimistic here and say that the next one is Ginger flavored... :D

Thanks again for the release, i just managed to scare myself last nite as i was trying to update to 345 and i got an endless reboot loop.

Guest digthemlows

everything flashed over fine.............quadrant of 1166 is a little slow, but I'm all good with it if everything is stable............thanks Steve!!

Guest alexmoi

:D

Everything seems to work w/o factory reset, but I still cant install angry birds rio

The way i got angry bird to work is i followed a blog saying to unmount your sdcard. Install angry bird's and then remount the sd card. Work great for me. My prob with it was it would download from site but then fail on installation. By unmounting the sd card during installation installed it perfectly.

Guest zrospeed
Steve

So, I'll be optimistic here and say that the next one is Ginger flavored... :D

Thanks again for the release, i just managed to scare myself last nite as i was trying to update to 345 and i got an endless reboot loop.

..........OR A STEVE FLAVORED HONEYCOMB OPTIMIZED FOR STREAKS HAHAHA.

Guest kirkla79
The way i got angry bird to work is i followed a blog saying to unmount your sdcard. Install angry bird's and then remount the sd card. Work great for me. My prob with it was it would download from site but then fail on installation. By unmounting the sd card during installation installed it perfectly.

Doesnt work for downloading angry birds Rio from Amazon app store. It free today only.

Guest Deinehoelle

WOW I'm impressed nice stable and smothe relase without any bugs what I have found so far 1939 in qudarnt with performance mod and not overclocked

Lets see how long the battery will stay alive :D

Fantastic job the waiting was has relay payed out I will go and spent some money after my marriage in may

volboost

bios

launcherpro

tabletphone

perfmod

novolnoppt

Edited by Deinehoelle

Guest alexmoi

Just finished installing the 1.9.0 and trying to reinstall my apps. But for some reason some of my apps are only downloading old versions of the apps i paid for and now when i go on the market from the pc it says it's not compatible with my phone!!

Guest Stephen Hyde
Just finished installing the 1.9.0 and trying to reinstall my apps. But for some reason some of my apps are only downloading old versions of the apps i paid for and now when i go on the market from the pc it says it's not compatible with my phone!!

cant say ive tried pc market but market works ok for me over here

Guest superutp

flashed directly on 1.8.1..(no factory reset)..works fine...no issues yet...feels faster n smoother than 1.8.1..

Edited by superutp

Guest Deinehoelle

Hehe sounds like old microsoft problem microsoft is not microsoft compatible.... what apps do you like to install ? I have not done any factory reset was straight in new android 2.2.2 with all my progs

Guest superutp
cant say ive tried pc market but market works ok for me over here

market works fine here as well..

only issue still left out is tht when phone's on sleep and I get a call it takes 2-3 secs for it wake up even though it starts ringing...

slightly better than the 3-4 secs it used to take on 1.8.1 but even then...any solutions for this?? is anyone else facing this...?

Guest Deinehoelle
market works fine here as well..

only issue still left out is tht when phone's on sleep and I get a call it takes 2-3 secs for it wake up even though it starts ringing...

slightly better than the 3-4 secs it used to take on 1.8.1 but even then...any solutions for this?? is anyone else facing this...?

have you installed the perfomance mod is this then maybe different ? I had this kind of issue by 1.7 or so not prety sure about it.

edit ... I need to check my apn settings seems that I have a problem to even dial my self thx for let me try this

Edited by Deinehoelle