[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest crumplycord
the thing is, they're called nightlies as there's one every night, so it seems a bit pointless posting that there's a new nightly every morning.

bit like "news at ten: the sun rose today".

surely people can just check http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=blade

I can't see that website on my works computer it just hangs at "Please wait, while loading changesets and nightlies..." so the posts to update when the new downloads are availiable are VERY useful to me.

Guest k0zmic
@ everyone and Lordofangels- come on guys give the bloke a rest, it might be his little thing he looks forward to everyday, and he isnt doing any harm, might be annoying but who cares, and look at this morning people are actually trying to beat him to it :rolleyes: , instead of moaning/saying, try and beat him, surely that'll be more fun, anyway my two pence worth, KUTGW Lordofangels, :)

This.

It saves me having to click on the changelog basically.

Guest tsddave

Keep posting lordofangels, its handy to see that there has been an update (there arent always) and also if there was anything blade specific.What it also highlights is that often a new build is out but ppl are still posting about previous ones :)

Guest sej7278
What it also highlights is that often a new build is out but ppl are still posting about previous ones :)

well naff all has been merged for blade since rc1 for some reason - hopefully because the devs are working so hard fixing libaudio.so :rolleyes:

Guest Monfro
Keep posting lordofangels, its handy to see that there has been an update (there arent always) and also if there was anything blade specific.What it also highlights is that often a new build is out but ppl are still posting about previous ones :)

The post with the link to new version is important because gives a "time scansion" of releases...and of the bugs related to specific builds.

So we can easily see to what build people are talking about, even if they don't write the name.

The post with the link to new version is important because gives a "time scansion" of releases...and of the bugs related to specific builds.

So we can easily see to what build people are talking about, even if they don't write the name.

Thats a very good point there.

Guest hedgepigdaniel
Thats a very good point there.

especially because this thread is so big that the view entire thread function doesn't work (and the forum search function leaves much to be desired)

ok just updated to the latest nighlty and now every time I try to connect to wifi the phone say authenticating, then just turns to saying disabled. am i doing something stupid? the wireless key is 100% correct.

Guest trew077
ok just updated to the latest nighlty and now every time I try to connect to wifi the phone say authenticating, then just turns to saying disabled. am i doing something stupid? the wireless key is 100% correct.

I've had that and it was me putting the wrong password or name? but that's what worked for me!?

Great forum guys, thanks for all the FREE stuff and advice cm7 rocks.... :)

Guest GoNz0

had a thread scan but don't know if i have missed a fix for the battery drain issue, killed 50% in 9 hours with aonly a little surfing and 2 phone calls :)

anything i can do to get it back to how it used to be ?

Guest mullen666

DOes anybody know if the latest nightly has the soft buttons

if not do you know how i can enable them

tried copying burstlams framework.apk and rezipping rom but wouldn't flash

thanks

btw lordofangels rules keep up the good work

Guest k0zmic
DOes anybody know if the latest nightly has the soft buttons

if not do you know how i can enable them

tried copying burstlams framework.apk and rezipping rom but wouldn't flash

thanks

btw lordofangels rules keep up the good work

Yes it does.

I've forgotten how to add them though.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest GoNz0
www.windows98.co.uk/downloads

Download libaudio.so

Push it to /system/lib

Then it should stop the drain.

tried to copy and paste and it wont let me, also cant delete the file to put the new one there, hints and tips are welcome ::)

Guest k0zmic
tried to copy and paste and it wont let me, also cant delete the file to put the new one there, hints and tips are welcome ::)

Use ES File explorer in root mode via settings and mount system as writable or push via ADB.

Guest mullen666

just flashed n116

cant find status bar buttons?

wtf

used to be in tablet tweaks now gone

phone stuck in landscape mode

news and weather widget gone

going back to burstlams Kang best so far

Edited by mullen666

Guest GoNz0
Use ES File explorer in root mode via settings and mount system as writable or push via ADB.

nice one, no wonder it wouldn't let me, i wasn't aware of the system mode :)

thanks a lot, fingers crossed now.

how come libaudio kills the battery ?

Guest k0zmic
nice one, no wonder it wouldn't let me, i wasn't aware of the system mode :)

thanks a lot, fingers crossed now.

how come libaudio kills the battery ?

It keeps a wakelock so it doesn't sleep properly.

just flashed n116

cant find status bar buttons?

wtf

used to be in tablet tweaks now gone

news and weather widget gone

going back to burstlams Kang best so far

There is no softkeys for blade,only tablets.I use softkeys on all nightlies,but only by enabling it by overwritting frameworkres.apk.

Why cyanogen don't add this feature to blade builds I have no idea.

Anyone else know?

Edited by Guest

Guest Gunnerzz

Ive had this ever since i had my blade. Its like a loop. Still havent found a fix for it anywhere. Only way i managed to sort it at home is to reboot the router every time it does it.

Guest LorianNod
just flashed n116

I experienced this after about n110. To fix just go into cyanogen settings and tick "0 degrees" (and 270 and 360 if you want).

Having done it once recently they have since stayed ticked again.

Edited by LorianNod

Guest Woody Guo

I probably did not use the best/correct way, but I had managed to work out a libaudio.so to fix the batter drain issue.

No battery drain, and FM is still working. There is a problem though. FM is muted after a phone call, and you have to switch to another station to unmute FM.

Testing welcomed :)

libaudio.so.rar

Edited by Woody Guo