[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Richard_Arkless
Please use the pragmatic solutions.

1. there are countless apps in the market to do so

2. date is displayed on lockscreen. Please place calendar widget on your homescreen. Or use one of the countless clock/weather widgets to do so.

3. yeah, right. please don't.

1. I know it can be solved by a market app but I like how cyanogenmod has done this solution and, people obviously want the feature because I have seen the request many times and I personally have found it to work better than the ones off the market

2. What I meant with this one is that it displays not just the time but the date on the top of the screen, this I would think would benefit tablet users but still nice to have across the board

3. this is completely optional and the user doesnt have to use it, some people will find it pointless while some will find it useful and it can display anything you want it to whether its a name, address, emergency contact number or something silly like a funny quote or something like that

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless
Having the option to add an emergency contact number on the lockscreen would be very useful IMO.

Well like I said it doesnt have to be an emergency contact number but whatever the user wants, and bhf I know that all these can be solved by installing an app from the market but having an in house solution to things like these will be better and I think the purpose in cyanogenmod is to improve the experience of android and make it more customisable and out of the box

Guest sej7278

does anyone know who runs this site, as they really should have asked before posting links to all our self-builds etc:

http://wiki.frandroid.com/wiki/Flasher_la_...e/San_Francisco

i've taken my downloads down as a result, and blocked links from his site.

edit: was just about to signup to edit his wiki and he's taken my links down (no email or apology), he's still direct-linking to burstlam's site.

Edited by sej7278

Guest frequence

Domain name: frandroid.com

Registrant:

Jambrin-Rozier Ulrich

14 avenue des Arts

Saint-Maur, 94100

FR

+33.148891688

[email protected]

Administrative Contact:

Humanoid

Jambrin-Rozier Ulrich

14 avenue des Arts

Saint-Maur des Fossés, 94100

FR

+33.678824413

[email protected]

Technical Contact:

Humanoid

Jambrin-Rozier Ulrich

14 avenue des Arts

FR

+33.678824413

[email protected]

Billing Contact:

Humanoid

Jambrin-Rozier Ulrich

14 avenue des Arts

FR

+33.678824413

[email protected]

One Blade specific fix Fix

numerous CM fixes included.

N120 the BABFN build.

Nice 1 dude.

Could someone upload frameworkres.apk for N120 with softkeys ?

This seems to be only way at moment.I still have N114 frameworkres,

but not sure if there have been framework changes since then ?

Guest ThrashMan
Nice 1 dude.

Could someone upload frameworkres.apk for N120 with softkeys ?

This seems to be only way at moment.I still have N114 frameworkres,

but not sure if there have been framework changes since then ?

I hope this is what you're after....(taken from N120)

framework_res.zip

Edited by ThrashMan

I hope this is what you're after....(taken from N120)

Good man

Thankyou :)

edit: this frameworkres.apk does not seem to have the softkeys enabled.

I already have N120,the problem is that I do not know how to enable them in frameworkres.apk.

So I have been using moded ones uploaded here.

Edited by Guest

Guest sej7278
Domain name: frandroid.com

got a reply from him, he's a nice piece of work it seems:

Don't want link ? Don't do website !

Edited by sej7278

Guest TigerFou

:rolleyes: That's him all right... But pleaz don't be too harsh on him, in fact he's a nice guy (even if he doesn't seem sometimes :) ) he helped, and still does, a lot of people with this comprehensive wiki. Sure he should've ask for the links, but in private he reckon his mistake, so t'was an honest one !

Anyway I don't understand why you want these links down. Is it just on principle ? Even if you're right, it's a shame if we cannot share open projects and helping tutorials...

Is it for some kind of development reasons ? Like you don't want people using some old versions of mods or something ?

Besides, it's a wiki, so anyone can add/delete.

Edited by TigerFou

Guest sej7278
:rolleyes: That's him all right... But pleaz don't be too harsh on him, in fact he's a nice guy (even if he doesn't seem sometimes :) ) he helped, and still does, a lot of people with this comprehensive wiki. Sure he should've ask for the links, but in private he reckon his mistake, so t'was an honest one !

Anyway I don't understand why you want these links down. Is it just on principle ? Even if you're right, it's a shame if we cannot share open projects and helping tutorials...

Is it for some kind of development reasons ? Like you don't want people using some old versions of mods or something ?

Besides, it's a wiki, so anyone can add/delete.

partially its on principle - the major point about opensource software is that if you want to share you at least ask and/or credit the author (or simply compiler in my case!).

mostly its about bandwidth costs and server load. i'd be fine about it if he downloaded my build and mirrored it on his site.

its also development - he should link to the posts here where the changes etc. can be explained to potential downloaders.

i live in france part of the time, so its a bit personal too :rolleyes:

Edited by sej7278

Dont know if this something to do with N120,or I just one of them luck mo-fo's,

But I am stable at 748 with no overheating,and I have thrown everything at it to get a freeze,

from angry birds to tom clancy hawk.And its solid ?

My last blade(R.I.P) had trouble at 710.

Or is this the improvements in CM7 that is causing this ?

Guest sej7278
Is the latest ROM + 104's lib audio the best combination right now? Nobody is talking about the latest ROMs anymore.

there's not a lot going on with them since RC1, i guess that's why. kind of the point of a release candidate is to add no new features and concentrate on bugfixes before going stable/final.

and its got to the point where the libaudio is the only remaining major issue that we're all seeing (gps reboot some still see).

so yes, i'd say latest nightly plus the n104 libaudio.so is fine. looks like we might even have a fix for libaudio any day now too.

i'm on n118 and probably won't bother to upgrade any further until libaudio is fixed (or we get merges from the 2.6.35 leaks!)

Edited by sej7278

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Mmmmm most features have been added to Cm7; now they just have to make it stable.

Any features not included are likely to be added in a Cm8.... (YUM) :)

i'm on n118 and probably won't bother to upgrade any further until libaudio is fixed (or we get merges from the 2.6.35 leaks!)

woody_guong tried to submit the patch, but this didn't work somehow. So he released the patch publicly in the issue tracker. Some volunteer has to code the patch into a binary libaudio.so. For testing purposes only, of course. Hint hint, nudge nudge. :)

Guest sej7278
woody_guong tried to submit the patch, but this didn't work somehow. So he released the patch publicly in the issue tracker. Some volunteer has to code the patch into a binary libaudio.so. For testing purposes only, of course. Hint hint, nudge nudge. :)

tom_g's already said it doesn't really work :rolleyes:

Edited by sej7278

Guest targetbsp
woody_guong tried to submit the patch, but this didn't work somehow. So he released the patch publicly in the issue tracker. Some volunteer has to code the patch into a binary libaudio.so. For testing purposes only, of course. Hint hint, nudge nudge. :rolleyes:

He already released it himself many pages back. :)

Guest TigerFou

Well, in fact I don't know who you contacted but it's not him !! :)

Guest timfimjim
I've been on the leaked ROM a while, and I miss Cm so i'm coming back :)

The only appeal of the leak to me was smoother scrolling....

Where did you get the leak ROM? Cheers

Guest samjam
partially its on principle - the major point about opensource software is that if you want to share you at least ask and/or credit the author (or simply compiler in my case!).

mostly its about bandwidth costs and server load. i'd be fine about it if he downloaded my build and mirrored it on his site.

its also development - he should link to the posts here where the changes etc. can be explained to potential downloaders.

i live in france part of the time, so its a bit personal too :)

? This is the world-wide-web - it's made for linking.

If you don't want people to link to your stuff, stop posting it on a webserver that allows people to link to it - and thats the end to it.

The last time I heard this sort of linking complaint it was from Murdoch's News Corporation.

If you've been doing builds (thank-you) stop getting anxious when people start taking notice and making wider use of it.

The technical solution (if you use apache) is to have a re-write rule when the referer does not have the same HTTP_HOST as your site and then instead redirect to an html page that contains the link.

That way people CAN deep-link and you still get all the credit for hosting it.

Guest KACE_231
N121

No specific Blade fixes in this nightly build.

Thanks, next time, if it isnt too much hassle, could you also post the Md5# tags aswell, it will save me from having to switch to the 1 page ever