Photo

[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

* * * * * 72 votes

• Please log in to reply
14806 replies to this topic

Rucha

Rucha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@None
Does enyone faced with problem using 32GB SD Card and SQLite based programms (Wigle WiFi, JustReader for example)?
The problem is random SQLite related disk access error messages during working mentioned programs.
It was no any problem with 8GB SD Card.
32GB card (A-Data class 10) works perfectly in my PC.

PS: I use 20120826 nightly.

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts
  • Devices:Hudl 2, Blade V
Have you tried formatting it? I had weird issues when I first used my current 16gb where after a reboot some of what it had done had been undone. Deleted files were lost back and new files were gone. Like it was caching the actions and not actually doing them but only because of the card. After much playing around I just deleted the partition on the card and remade it and it has been fine since.

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

Rucha

Rucha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@None
Did you use PC's cart reader or use Blade as formatting device somehow?
If you used standard windows formatting application then what claster side did you use?

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts
I used a card reader and this: http://www.partition...on-manager.html
I dunno what cluster but probably default. I'll see if I can find out later.

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

gidtf

gidtf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 , Tesco Hudl2
I updated my rom to 7.2.0 stable about a week ago. Over the last couple of days I have noticed that my signal has become very erratic and quite a lot of No Signal. Sometimes it can go from 1 bar to Full Signal then down to No Signal within a matter of a few seconds with the phone just sat on a table. I have also had it showing as receiving a signal (network app) but the phone still saying No Signal (no network connection)My system partition is still set to 140mb and was wondering if lack of room in this partition may be causing some of my issues. Checked on my Mobile network and it shows no probs and another phone on same network is holding its connection ok.

ChainSOV

ChainSOV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I also expirience signal issues with 7.2 stable (but also had them before)
Sometimes, when I go to a no signal area and then come back, it keeps stuck on no signal.
Toggling data/2g/3g/wifi does nothing, it just shows no signal and people can't call me.
I can see networks in network operators/available networks, but can't connect to them
Toggling to flight mode and back usually fixes the problem.

Looking for a ROM that DOES NOT unlock screen if you answer call with headset button, :angry: please Star this issue so Google may decide to fix it in the next decade or two.

gidtf

gidtf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
O2 is now showing that a locl tower is not working. Hoipefully this will be my problem and not related to the new Rom.

gidtf

gidtf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Although the O2 network status is now showing all ok I'm still experiencing the same problems with No Signal etc.However if I set it to use 2g only the signal is ok. I only notice the problem in my v local area so hoping that its still a local network problem that will hopefully soon get sorted and things will get back to as they were. Its just ironic that the problem surfaced shortly after updating to a later ROM.

stanvladut

stanvladut

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I just installed the stable version of CM 7.2 and I think it's a bit too laggy for me. I got lag in Contacs, Gallery, Music Player, Setting, almost everything. Can i do something to solve this lag?

TigTex

TigTex

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer and ZTE Blade
Having low signal and loosing signal a lot of times is a normal behaviour if you have set to 3G mode and WCDMA first. It will always choose wcdma and only after loosing signal it changes to 2G mode (that usually has stronger signal than 3g). So if you want better signal and range, always choose 2G mode and switch to 3g when using data. blade can't change from 3g to 2g without loosing signal and reconecting.
Remember that 1 bar of 3G signal has better data performance then full bars with 2G mode, but if you loose 3G signal during a call, before it switches to 2G, your call is ended

.::. TigTex .::.

gidtf

gidtf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thanks TigTex that makes a lot of scence as to whats happening at the moment when not set to 2G. However as its been ok on 3G at home and locally untill the last couple of days I'm hoping its a network problem and will return to normal 3G signal soon.

陰莖:)

陰莖:)

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:Lenovo A820, Cool pad F1

I just installed the stable version of CM 7.2 and I think it's a bit too laggy for me. I got lag in Contacs, Gallery, Music Player, Setting, almost everything. Can i do something to solve this lag?

Should buy a new mobile.

Click + if i´ve helped u :P

gidtf

gidtf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Is there a way to check if your 3G is connecting on 900 or 2100 mhz. My local O2 tower has both frequencies as far as I am aware.

Akash P

Akash P

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Could you compile and post a newer build of CM7.2? Seems to me that a tom of new updates have been merged in.

Sony Xperia ZR ( C5502) (Rooted!)

Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts
I'll try and get one done later. I actually switched to CM10 ten days or so ago so I'm not following the changelog. :D

CM7 Blade changelog

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts
http://www.mediafire...9de425vndxx46cb
Md5# 7a4243bfaf04ad09cfa8ebb39b341fb0

Untested.

CM7 Blade changelog

cowscrubber

cowscrubber

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

http://www.mediafire...9de425vndxx46cb
Md5# 7a4243bfaf04ad09cfa8ebb39b341fb0

Untested.

Just flashed this. It's working well so far.
Thanks

bruara

bruara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
My camera only work on versions until CM Stable 7.0.2. It's possible to merge camera drivers from that version for the new version of the Rom ?

Mousses

Mousses

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
@ targetbsp

thanks.

Cata_Simi

Cata_Simi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Hi targetbsp, please make a short comparison with advantages/disatvantages of using cm10 beta over cm7 (I know from cm9 that there-s no hw decoding, and no FM radio) you'll spare me from a lot of time wasted with apps reinstalation and configurations that are time consuming. Will you come back to cm7 soon?

EDIT : OK, Thanx (games are a the bigest part for me too)

Edited by Cata_Simi, 25 September 2012 - 07:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users