Photo

[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

* * * * * 72 votes

• Please log in to reply
14806 replies to this topic

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
  • Devices:Hudl 2, Blade V
A lot of games are OK, but not all. Rune raiders is one that struggles in ics/jb when low on memory. It will replace some textures with white when it can;t get enough texture memory.

If you're after more data space you can use a pre-made tpt: http://www.amphoras....oads/blade-tpts
If your phone was originally gen 1 then i'd say G1-G2 v10f is a fairly safe bet for fitting most roms into.

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

Smiff2

Smiff2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Devices:Blade, U8510, G300

I vaguely recall it being some patch that was never approved. Before it was rejected it was included in some KANGS but not for a long time now I don't think?

yeah i am going mad. i was thinking of the tablet tweak to move status bar to bottom, that IS now integrated, nice it is too.
not sure how to get battery bar mod back, if anyone has link to mod would appreciate that thanks.

Cata_Simi

Cata_Simi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

If you're after more data space you can use a pre-made tpt: http://www.amphoras....oads/blade-tpts
If your phone was originally gen 1 then i'd say G1-G2 v10f is a fairly safe bet for fitting most roms into.

I managed at least to make a 500 mb sd-ext partition from CWM and link it (link2sd app from market) - can i link a fat32 normal partition?

have you tpt-ed yours? i couldn't do it with tpthelper

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
Dunno about fat 32. I used to use link2sd to link individual apps but now use s2e which moves all of them.

I've used tpt helper a few times yeah.

My Blade site - includes vanilla KANGS's of CM7. Also available: modified GB Gapps with various market versions, mini ICS Gapps for 160mb system partitions and Flash for ARMv6
CM7 Blade changelog

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

And I tell you there's no way back to cm7.

well you are right there, damn the ui lagged so badly and ui was ugly too. :D maybe ill just stick to cm9 and buy a new phone in the future.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

Cata_Simi

Cata_Simi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

have you tpt-ed yours? i couldn't do it with tpthelper

i found out why i got - error error error - in tpt, aparently even if mr pigfish sad that i have a gen 2 - i have a gen 1 (it seemed to be a known problem) i didn't done it yet cause i am afraid of briking my phone
-- question: if i make a cwm backup and then i tpt 150-sys,2-cache,rest data. Can i restore everything on new tpt format ?

BladeRunner10

BladeRunner10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@akositakla
can somebody please give me a lin k for gapps of this cm-7.2.0-blade? thank you very much :)

ufizo

ufizo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35
  • Twitter:@ufiz0

can somebody please give me a lin k for gapps of this cm-7.2.0-blade? thank you very much :)

http://goo.im/gapps/...0828-signed.zip

Edited by ufizo, 01 December 2012 - 02:52 AM.

BladeRunner10

BladeRunner10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thank you ufizo. I really appreciate your help. Another problem I have is that my phone is out and I only have an airplane mode. Maybe you can help? :)

BladeRunner10

BladeRunner10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Telephone carrier haemoglobin signal.

BladeRunner10

BladeRunner10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Correction has no signal

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Correction has no signal

Please don't create a post for each sentence. Thank you.

You can just edit the previous one.

You may have no signal because of the ril. You may want to have a look at Blade Checker, as it can tell you if you have a GEN3 device.

Edited by Sulthekk, 01 December 2012 - 06:47 AM.

ColdEmbrace

ColdEmbrace

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

yeah i am going mad. i was thinking of the tablet tweak to move status bar to bottom, that IS now integrated, nice it is too.
not sure how to get battery bar mod back, if anyone has link to mod would appreciate that thanks.

I use a program called team battery bar to do the same thing. I remember my confusion when I had a battery bar on cm7 but the program not installed.

Orange San Francisco TFT - GiffGaff - CM7

Posted Image

syddp

syddp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus GSM+7+10, Blade
Can we expect any more new nightly builds ?
It's been 2 weeks now, or has it stopped ?
On the other side, the CM7 Blade changelog still indicates activity till 16/12...
Anyone knows anything more about it ?

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579
maybe targetbsp could make the newest nightly for you if you ask him nicely :D

Edited by matcho13579, 24 December 2012 - 09:00 AM.

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
I'm away for Christmas. Nothing has happened since my last build that would affect an end user though.
The change on the 16th was for those of us compiling the roms. :)

CM7 Blade changelog

EndruBoy1

EndruBoy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100, SE LiveView
Hi!

Can you tell or link me what's the difference between CM 7.1.0 and CM 7.2.0 stable? Is it worth to switch to the newer one? Any known issues?
Please excuse me if others have asked this question but this topic is sooo long.

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
There are many, many, many differences. Even 7.2 is way, way out of date (and there will never be another 7 stable release). You should just update to a recent nightly.

CM7 Blade changelog

EndruBoy1

EndruBoy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100, SE LiveView
Yeah I know it's not the latest but I need a stable version. Now I've installed KonstaKANG's CM10 (4.1.2). It looks fine I think I give it a try. Thanks anyway.

targetbsp

targetbsp

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts
Stable is only a version label. It means CM7 in general is considered stable and not necessarily the Blade version of it. In fact almost every version marked as stable has been less stable than the nightlies around it.

And even if that wasn't the case, it doesn't mean that other version are unstable. Certainly if 4.x is stable enough for you, any of the CM7's will be. :)

CM7 Blade changelog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users