TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus S, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@JGMSoftware

Aosp = Swedish_Spring_RLS4_aosp_contacts.zip

i've checked "P" and "D" no dialer at all and yes the power widget wasn't exist at all
My room was exactly so before JGM.
- Swedish sprig RLS5
- Swedish spring RLS4 Contacts
- Frankish themes
Then i've installed JGM>>> lost dailer and no power widget at all so i reinstall "ss4 aosp contacts " and end up have just the power circle and nothing more.

Hmm, the cause of this must be something to do with the AOSP zip, because sihumphries reported its working fine with SS 5...hmm :)

Firstly, is the browser icon the Gingerbread equivalent? Because if not perhaps something is wrong with the theme file...did you check the MD5?

Secondly, I have made you this to flash with Clockwork, it is just the Settings.apk (this includes the power control widget) that has been confirmed working on SS5, and you can see if that helps you.
Attached File  SS_Settings_Flash_JGMS.zip   1.84MB   29 downloads

3lackhawk

3lackhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300
Thanks, it's working on GEN1 Blade with RLS5

I hope somebody can solve issues with the notification bar powerwidgets in the near future :mellow:

Nokia 3650->N73->N82->N5800->ZTE Blade ->Motorola Defy->Galaxy S->Huawei Y300 with MIUI rom

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Thanks, it's working on GEN1 Blade with RLS5

I hope somebody can solve issues with the notification bar powerwidgets in the near future :o

Thats good to have another confirmed working, thanks!

I believe the notification bar power widgets issue is that people want it on Swedish Spring, correct? I'll look into it.

Also, you may be interested in a new addon available in the first post (I only added it last night so its not integrated into the themes yet), which gives you the Gingerbread GMail notification in the status bar. I'm currently using it myself but looking for some more testers :mellow: . Flash it with clockwork, and if you update GMail through the market you'll lose that icon as its overwritten but I'll simply modify the new GMail apk :D

finbaar

finbaar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Tried to download FLB themes and link is not working. Tried SS and that is not working either. Is there a miiror?

finbaar

finbaar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Got it now. Sweet!

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Got it now. Sweet!

Have you got it installed and working ok? And is it the FLB theme, if so which one? :mellow: Sorry for so many questions, stupidly at the start I had no way of counting downloads so id like to know what people are downloading. Thanks!

Sorry about not being able to download them, I'm not sure why that was. The themes were hosted on my personal website hosted by a major provider, and I can't find any reports of downtime so I'm not sure what was wrong. To be on the safe side though, I'm migrating all my themes to MediaFire, as this will allow me to view the number of downloads, and hopefully provide more relaibility. Sorry for your issue and thanks for downloading :o

EDIT: All my themes are now on MediaFire so that I can count downloads, but I'll be able to mirror them if there are any problems. I'd also be really grateful, if people who have already downloaded the themes, comment and say so, especially if they're using a ROM thats not listed.

Edited by TheManicGibbon, 01 May 2011 - 07:04 PM.

3lackhawk

3lackhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

I believe the notification bar power widgets issue is that people want it on Swedish Spring, correct? I'll look into it.

Also, you may be interested in a new addon available in the first post (I only added it last night so its not integrated into the themes yet), which gives you the Gingerbread GMail notification in the status bar. I'm currently using it myself but looking for some more testers :mellow: . Flash it with clockwork, and if you update GMail through the market you'll lose that icon as its overwritten but I'll simply modify the new GMail apk :D

Yes, many people waiting for working notification bar power widget on Swedis Sping :o

I hadn't use mail app yet ,maybe later I'll set up and try your gmail mod :D

Ps: there is my HS with your theme
Posted Image

Nokia 3650->N73->N82->N5800->ZTE Blade ->Motorola Defy->Galaxy S->Huawei Y300 with MIUI rom

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Ah okay, I'll do some research into that, but I'm certainly not promising anything :D

If you do, pleas report back so I get some feedback :mellow:

That's a very nice homescreen! I like that :D
Also, is that a third party power widget or a mod? Because my theme is supposed to change the icons in the power widget... :o

3lackhawk

3lackhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Ah okay, I'll do some research into that, but I'm certainly not promising anything :D

If you do, pleas report back so I get some feedback :mellow:

That's a very nice homescreen! I like that :D
Also, is that a third party power widget or a mod? Because my theme is supposed to change the icons in the power widget... :o

Yes, I use widgetsoid for powerwidget but maybe I'll try your transparent :D

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Yes, I use widgetsoid for powerwidget but maybe I'll try your transparent :D

...I don't have a transparent mod :o

Maybe youre thinking of Skrible's mod, that will certainly work with my theme, and give you the gingerbread icons in the power widget as well. :mellow:

3lackhawk

3lackhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

...I don't have a transparent mod :o

Maybe youre thinking of Skrible's mod, that will certainly work with my theme, and give you the gingerbread icons in the power widget as well. :mellow:

Opps I didn't remember well because I tought it is your mod...... :D

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Opps I didn't remember well because I tought it is your mod...... :o

The mod that turns it transparent is done by Skrible, the theme done by me will provide you with the Gingerbread icons :D

EDIT: looking at his file, I would have to modify it in order to get the Gingerbread icons with transparent background. I'd be happy to do this for you, and I have asked his permission to do this (even though its a community i still like to ask people before I change their stuff and distribute it)

EDIT 2 : This is now done, just waiting on Skrible's permission to distribute it. If you really want it I can get it to you :D

EDIT 3 :mellow: : Check the first post for a download link!

Edited by TheManicGibbon, 02 May 2011 - 06:50 PM.

ahngau

ahngau

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Thanks OP. Using the circlemod with SS5, everything works great.

3lackhawk

3lackhawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

The mod that turns it transparent is done by Skrible, the theme done by me will provide you with the Gingerbread icons :o

EDIT: looking at his file, I would have to modify it in order to get the Gingerbread icons with transparent background. I'd be happy to do this for you, and I have asked his permission to do this (even though its a community i still like to ask people before I change their stuff and distribute it)

EDIT 2 : This is now done, just waiting on Skrible's permission to distribute it. If you really want it I can get it to you :D

EDIT 3 :mellow: : Check the first post for a download link!

Thanks It works like a charm! :D

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Thanks OP. Using the circlemod with SS5, everything works great.

Thanks It works like a charm! :mellow:

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear it's working for and enjoyed by so many people :o :D

ShahinTehShiz

ShahinTehShiz

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Also, you may be interested in a new addon available in the first post (I only added it last night so its not integrated into the themes yet), which gives you the Gingerbread GMail notification in the status bar. I'm currently using it myself but looking for some more testers :mellow: . Flash it with clockwork, and if you update GMail through the market you'll lose that icon as its overwritten but I'll simply modify the new GMail apk :o

Most definitely! Really want the circle battery mod, but would prefer to do it the once with the power widget in the notif bar (I'm on SS RLS5 and want the circle battery mod) instead of flashing now, then doing it again later.

Also a few questions (Newbie to using themes)
I just use clockwork to install these themes don't I? (Install from zip option)
If I use the revert themes you provided would that bring everything back to normal? Thanks!

Using CM7 Nightly

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Most definitely! Really want the circle battery mod, but would prefer to do it the once with the power widget in the notif bar (I'm on SS RLS5 and want the circle battery mod) instead of flashing now, then doing it again later.
Also a few questions (Newbie to using themes)
I just use clockwork to install these themes don't I? (Install from zip option)
If I use the revert themes you provided would that bring everything back to normal? Thanks!

You might as well just flash the cirlcemod theme now, because flashing a theme takes seconds and it will likely be quite a while before I get around to even looking at doing a power widget in the notification bar (sorry everyone :o )

Yes, Install from Zip then Choose Zip
Yes, the revert theme will take everything back to the stock Swedish Spring look :mellow:

ShahinTehShiz

ShahinTehShiz

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

You might as well just flash the cirlcemod theme now, because flashing a theme takes seconds and it will likely be quite a while before I get around to even looking at doing a power widget in the notification bar (sorry everyone :o )

Yes, Install from Zip then Choose Zip
Yes, the revert theme will take everything back to the stock Swedish Spring look :mellow:

Okay, but If I were to install other themes, e.g from the Unified theme thread (Not that yours aren't good, just for example :D) Could I use YOUR revert theme to go back ?

Thanks

Using CM7 Nightly

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Okay, but If I were to install other themes, e.g from the Unified theme thread (Not that yours aren't good, just for example :o) Could I use YOUR revert theme to go back ?

Thanks

Yes, that would work. Just to point out, Frankish also has Revert themes (his are called "Stock theme") and also, my Gingerbread Cirlcemod is Frankish's, except I added gingerbread system icons, app icons and the Gingerbread power control widget :mellow:

ShahinTehShiz

ShahinTehShiz

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Yes, that would work. Just to point out, Frankish also has Revert themes (his are called "Stock theme") and also, my Gingerbread Cirlcemod is Frankish's, except I added gingerbread system icons, app icons and the Gingerbread power control widget :mellow:

Thanks,
I just installed the theme and the transparent power widget, went swimmingly!
Now if I wanted to remove the power widget and get the old one back how would I do it? (I installed the separate power widget under "Other downloads" in the OP)

Edited by ShahinTehShiz, 05 May 2011 - 09:37 PM.

Using CM7 Nightly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users