How is your 2X' battery usage?

Guest watericeboy

Guest flyingdog77
Hi,guys,there is a issue about the battery,How is your 2X' battery usage? it gets a fast consumption...

same story for me, I just received the phone, tried a lot of different things, I even reimaged with non stock firmware... I am about to bring it back, 5h battery life is unacceptable

Guest flyingdog77
Hi,guys,there is a issue about the battery,How is your 2X' battery usage? it gets a fast consumption...

same story for me, I just received the phone, tried a lot of different things, I even reimaged with non stock firmware... I am about to bring it back, 5h battery life is unacceptable

Guest Involver

Just do at least 5 charging cycles, it will get better. My 2x lasts the whole working day and then some. It could do with JD though, which brings the battery time up to at least two working days...

Guest flyingdog77
Just do at least 5 charging cycles, it will get better. My 2x lasts the whole working day and then some. It could do with JD though, which brings the battery time up to at least two working days...

yes.. makes sense because JD switches mobile data off while in idle...

there is a defect on this phone baseband, I am discussing this defect here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...=1#post12664775

and looking for somebody who can help to understand more if this wrong behavior is triggered from the back of the baseband or it is localized at android level (android telephony service management / com.android.internal.telephony.gsm)

Guest 9mmBullet

I got my phone on Saturday, so I've kept it charged whenever possible at home. On Monday I had my first real test and it was rather discerning to see it drop 10% every hour, even with Wifi off. I gave it another full charge and now it's seeping bits of battery (it's now dropping 5% or so per hour). Will keep an eye on it, but it seems that the battery does become much better once 'broken in'. Using Modaco FR4.

Guest moonie17

Got mine on Friday and havnt really given it a proper test...... been charging it whenever i have the chance because of constant ROM flashing and restores etc...... i use SwitchPro to turn my data off whenever its not needed and when i used to do that on my old Hero it would give it a major boost. Will try a proper battery test in a few days.

Guest katun79
I flashed the baseband sameway :| but the problem is still there, give a look at your adb logcat -b radio

I can't find anything regarding the battery.

GPS, SYGNAL, OPERATOR, and so on...

But nothing about battery.

Edited by katun79

Guest 9mmBullet

I'm happy to say that after 9hours at work it's only hit 75%! granted, didn't use it much aside from two calls and 5 mins of angry birds but it's a far cry from hitting 20% yesterday after the same 9 hours!