Just ordered my O2X - Bargain City

Guest gk141054

Guest gk141054

Just ordered my O2X as a renewal of my T-Mob contract.

Bargain price = £100 up front and £10 a month for 24 months.

£340 total for a phone that sells sim free for £450...

Plus I get 100 mins (don't make too many calls), unlimited texts and data.

Good times :D

Guest Higgsy
Just ordered my O2X as a renewal of my T-Mob contract.

Bargain price = £100 up front and £10 a month for 24 months.

£340 total for a phone that sells sim free for £450...

Plus I get 100 mins (don't make too many calls), unlimited texts and data.

Good times :D

Where from? T-Mobile aren't selling the 2x direct, would be interested to know where the deal was from

Edited by Higgsy

Guest gk141054

Hiya mate,

I am in contract in T-Mobile which ends in a month. I rang up, went through usual options "if you are thinking of leaving" and spoke to someone, said I was leaving because they don't do the phone I want...

He tells me they can do the phone through Carphone Warehouse and I just have to collect from store or order over the phone with them.

Just to confirm though, this deal was only so cheap because I had retention deal from them. I highly doubt you would get this as a new customer.

HTH

Guest Higgsy

My contract is up in a week, just called and the dude just told me to go into carphone warehouse and they will call the upgrade team and advise, can't see me getting that deal, the dude said it is based on the price of the handset,

Guest gk141054
My contract is up in a week, just called and the dude just told me to go into carphone warehouse and they will call the upgrade team and advise, can't see me getting that deal, the dude said it is based on the price of the handset,

CPW charge T-Mobile £300 for the handset. So all depends on how much T-Mobile will give you towards the handset.