cfhuk

cfhuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S II, Nexus One
  • Twitter:@cfhuk
Hi,

I've found several sellers of the Atrix in the UK and I've bought one. It's on it's way to me.

I'd like to ask if we could have a section for it on MoDaCo?

Is there anyone else in the UK who has an Atrix yet? How does it work in the UK? I notice the bands are the same for the American and European models and that 4G just means 14.4Mbps HSPDA, which is just 3G and runs on the same 3G technology and bands, just a bit faster.

Anyone any experience anywhere except America with this device?

Thanks.

JamieDow

JamieDow

MCP | A+ Certified |

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S3
I too have an Atrix. I've already upgraded it to a non orange ROM and was definately a good move. A section for it would be grand :P

Past handsets ( in no particular order):

SPV M3000 - MDA Vario II - iPhone - iPhone 3G - Motorola Atrix - Galaxy S, S2, now the S3, can't get enough of the Galaxy series.

alfe

alfe

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:orange sf, advent vega
I would like an Atrix section as well! Had mine for 2 weeks now. Upgraded from a blade running cm7.

Anyone who upgraded from orange had their FREE Work and Play kit delivered yet??

JamminJP

JamminJP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Gadgets, Cars and women :)
  • Devices:iPhone 3GS, 4S and Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@jamminjp
Yes Please, I'm back and have an Atrix, all my apple stuff for sale :D

I would like an Atrix section as well! Had mine for 2 weeks now. Upgraded from a blade running cm7.

Anyone who upgraded from orange had their FREE Work and Play kit delivered yet??

JasonP
ex Locust user!

SeaneyC

SeaneyC

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
Yup, got my Atrix on T-Mob UK this morning, currently have iPad 2 and iPhone 4 waiting to see what IOS5 has in store and may get EEEpad transformer and get rid of the Apple gear.

Any good places for instructions on upgrading the ROM? I've tried the usual places and they only mention AT&T and Bell variants, not the Euro ones. Did anyone just proceed with the AT&T instructions?

JamminJP

JamminJP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Gadgets, Cars and women :)
  • Devices:iPhone 3GS, 4S and Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@jamminjp
Take care as I thought I had bricked mine!, I'm running ginger blur, and used gingerbreak to root it.
mine was a stock orange one and all working now.

Just make sure you do a full factory reset after flashing or it wont boot, still playing with mine and getting things setup but so far its looking good.

I just used http://www.motorolaa...ix-4g-t545.html

Yup, got my Atrix on T-Mob UK this morning, currently have iPad 2 and iPhone 4 waiting to see what IOS5 has in store and may get EEEpad transformer and get rid of the Apple gear.

Any good places for instructions on upgrading the ROM? I've tried the usual places and they only mention AT&T and Bell variants, not the Euro ones. Did anyone just proceed with the AT&T instructions?

Edited by JamminJP, 03 June 2011 - 09:48 PM.

JasonP
ex Locust user!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users