Internal to External SD Backup

Guest roakes

Guest roakes

Hey all,

Having never had a phone which has an internal and external SD I am wondering how people handle backing up the internal SD card regularly? I noticed on the Smartflash Stock Baseband thread that applying it will wipe your internal SD, if photos are stored internally will it wipe the entire contents? What is the best backup method for the internal SD?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, just not a situation I've had to consider before!

Thanks

Russ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ghale

Hello, till now I've always connected my LG to PC and created a zipfile with "store" compression type into a folder called "Backup" with filename "YYYY-MM-DD.zip".

So I can always restore it with the device, too, if needed.

I'm looking for a good app that can do it directly with the device...

Hey all,

Having never had a phone which has an internal and external SD I am wondering how people handle backing up the internal SD card regularly? I noticed on the Smartflash Stock Baseband thread that applying it will wipe your internal SD, if photos are stored internally will it wipe the entire contents? What is the best backup method for the internal SD?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, just not a situation I've had to consider before!

Thanks

Russ