(REQ) Czech ROMs

Guest Mentycz

Guest Mentycz

Hello to all at MoDaCo

At the beginning I would say a few words.

I am from Czech Republic. Samsung has created the latest upgrade for our phones (the latest version of the ROM is English DXID) This version includes a firmware upgrade for the camera, so it missed our country.

I would therefore, on behalf of all users of the Samsung Omnia from Czech Republic to ask any experienced cook rom for Omnia, whether they could help by creating multiple versions of the rom in the Czech language.

I think that those who create the rom in a language other than English should not be confused with the problem of foreign language to Czech.

If someone would be so kind as to sacrifice a little of your time, we would all very grateful to him.

If a person wants help, I would like if he wrote me a message that we can discuss what and how.

I've tried a few times a working version in Czech language to create, but unfortunately it is beyond my power.

So once again I would like to ask for help.

Thanks for any help and effort.

MentyCz

By the way, this report was translated from Czech using Google translator, because I'm not so proficient in English, so I apologize for any errors or meaningless phrases.

Guest mureta
Hello to all at MoDaCo

At the beginning I would say a few words.

I am from Czech Republic. Samsung has created the latest upgrade for our phones (the latest version of the ROM is English DXID) This version includes a firmware upgrade for the camera, so it missed our country.

I would therefore, on behalf of all users of the Samsung Omnia from Czech Republic to ask any experienced cook rom for Omnia, whether they could help by creating multiple versions of the rom in the Czech language.

I think that those who create the rom in a language other than English should not be confused with the problem of foreign language to Czech.

If someone would be so kind as to sacrifice a little of your time, we would all very grateful to him.

If a person wants help, I would like if he wrote me a message that we can discuss what and how.

I've tried a few times a working version in Czech language to create, but unfortunately it is beyond my power.

So once again I would like to ask for help.

Thanks for any help and effort.

MentyCz

By the way, this report was translated from Czech using Google translator, because I'm not so proficient in English, so I apologize for any errors or meaningless phrases.

Mentycz,

You have to have the langs( post #2) of your country and change the build all dpi_96_ XXXX with your country that is 0405.

He has to translate some programs, applications for your language, it will be too much work.

So it's easier to leave well in English where you do not lose anything and get updates on all programs, applications that arise.

Note : that XXXX is the language of any one build.

Thanks to the sector by providing langs for all cooks.

I hope he succeeds.

mureta.

Guest Mentycz

So, thanks.

I had a tutorial to cooking roms in other languages. But for me, cooker beginner is this so hard. I know how to cook 6,1 english ROM. I know too how to cook 6,5 english ROM. I know also how to cook czech, but it is harder than english.

But thanks.

Guest mureta
So, thanks.

I had a tutorial to cooking roms in other languages. But for me, cooker beginner is this so hard. I know how to cook 6,1 english ROM. I know too how to cook 6,5 english ROM. I know also how to cook czech, but it is harder than english.

But thanks.

For nothing.

I sent a pm to you.

mureta.