[ROM] Gingerounay 1.0

Guest vache

Guest LiquitMT
It's written in the first post, you have to be on the Gingerbread Leak and you try to flash it on 2.2 bin.

Boot in recovery with : Focus / Vol+ / Vol- / Power

Wipe and flash a 2.2 ROM.

Thank you for answer.

But that dosnt work.

I can get by pressing key into Fastboot, USB-AMSS, SD-AMSS (but at SD-AMSS is ringing the vibration-alarm

all time The Phone is running and writes "SD Image Download Procedure...Failled Image_DIR_NOT_FOUND".

I can't enter Recovery by pressing keys, ther is only a black screen with the acer-logo for a long time.

I have tested the Focus / Vol+ / Vol- / Power-keys many times but never get recovery.

I can flash Recovery by Fastboot and useing the Amonra 1.0 or 1.1.2 wininstalltool, the Phone show it and reboot.

I can get the AcerLiquitMT via Fastboot but I don't get it with adt.

How I can enter Recovry else, is it possibel over Fastboot?

Is there an Image to put on SD-Card?

What is Fastboot - Is there any way to bring the Phone back?

Guest harylauw

ADT uses fastboot interface to flash your phone...try to run ADT and reinstall drivers then select BIN(i recommend to use 1.100.00 first :) )

Guest LiquitMT
ADT uses fastboot interface to flash your phone...try to run ADT and reinstall drivers then select BIN(i recommend to use 1.100.00 first :) )

Thank you that was a great tip. :) :)

I have flashed 1.100.00 and The Phone starts to Boot. :)

But when it reach the "android" logo it sops and load again, there comes no Desktop. :(:(

I could reinstall and reenter Recovery, no wipe can fix my new Problem. :)

I have tested my nadroidbackups and some update.zip's. :huh::(

All boot but run in that circel "beep, logo (android or custom), vibraiton, somtimes can see Language select, then beep logo and al so on" :)

do anyone konw this problem. :)

is ther any way to flash original 1.100.16 or 1.10035 rom (*.bin).

cant set usb debugging mode at this time.

With costom roms the acer softwareloder ever fail an says ther where less than 20 MB but hand up to 90 MB free internal rom and 1.100.00 starts without USB-debugging and Ican't enter the settings. :(

PS. Last Rom I have tested is "РОМ t&l_Metal_v0.3".

It boots then there is the screen with the tree androids, followed by the screen with the one android and the flash that runs around the android and now I can see it is running in a loop,

can see Lightning around the android runs faster then it stops for short time and run again.

I can see it in the adb how can I fix it?

The acer updatesoftware shows installed version 1.100.00, I think that must be 1.100.35 ("РОМ t&l_Metal_v0.3") at this time, and failed again with the 20 MB error.

Thanks for Support acerLiquidMT is back in Live .

Edited by LiquitMT

Guest 4rm45
my Liquid MT dosn't Boot, ther is only black screan with the acer logo.

I just got the same situation, but the problem is adt doesn't react when I push Start.

-I reinstalled usb drivers

-downloaded latest adt

-downloaded 1.100.00 bin

-booted up in AMSS mode

-selected bin and pushed start

but nothing happened :)

Have I bricked my metal or is there another way to get it back to life?

Guest 4rm45
I just got the same situation, but the problem is adt doesn't react when I push Start.

-I reinstalled usb drivers

-downloaded latest adt

-downloaded 1.100.00 bin

-booted up in AMSS mode

-selected bin and pushed start

but nothing happened :o

Have I bricked my metal or is there another way to get it back to life?

Sorry for the post, just found out that usb-cable was just broken :mellow:

Guest cyrusbyte

First off, THANK YOU Vache and great job!! :mellow:

I did have some issues getting it to load, so i had to use ADT and the Acer_LiquidMetal_1.100.16.EMEA.GEN1 bin to restore (otherwise acer leak update tool kept saying not enough space on phone when there was)

after that i was able to update to ginger leak and then installed 1.1.2 recovery and flashed this rom.

Can hardly wait for app2sd..

Thanks!

Guest deepfabry

i will be happy when finally kernel be release

and we can have no fps limit and overclock and our gingerounay will be perfect :mellow:

Guest cyrusbyte

Anybody know how to remove widgets from the lock screen? specifically the weather app since it freezes all the time and have to force close when i unlock.

EDIT : After messing around with it for hours i dont know how i missed this, It's in the Home Decor app.. (for anybody else that might not know)

Edited by cyrusbyte