• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Can someone upload this rom for me,i dont have pc,7zip please someine help thanksv

wifi can be fixed,but must replace a lot of files,so cause some new bugs too.

smg22rus

smg22rus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
RexChun!!! Why do not you help or not to release an updated 2.3, as promised?

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

RexChun!!! Why do not you help or not to release an updated 2.3, as promised?

because CM updates everyday,so I want to release it after the stable one of cm released.
as 2.2 I port from blade too,everything is ok except screen and 3 keys.the one port from 852 has some bugs ,but wifi can be fixed .

smg22rus

smg22rus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
You're certainly right on one hand, but many are eager to use 2.3 now. And they use your version of 2.3. Could then make a correction of some bugs now? To wait was not so sad.

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

because CM updates everyday,so I want to release it after the stable one of cm released.
as 2.2 I port from blade too,everything is ok except screen and 3 keys.the one port from 852 has some bugs ,but wifi can be fixed .

rexchun with great respect for you and your work I am sure you will soon set the perfect rom 2.2 and think it is 2.3 rom to step to the perfect version without errors. This rom rickywat 2.2 is very good and I think that is more stable than shuaidi rom 2.2. on the 2.2 there are a few errors such as the resolution when making a call when nevidi name those whom we invite, nesijaju button to connect and disconnect, FM radio has to work with the FM radio of the blade and a couple of small mistakes and of course WiFi. Can you tell me when we can expect a perfect version 2.2 or 2.3 rom.

Thank you for your understanding!

Edited by predo1306, 10 April 2011 - 04:58 PM.

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

rexchun with great respect for you and your work I am sure you will soon set the perfect rom 2.2 and think it is 2.3 rom to step to the perfect version without errors. This rom rickywat 2.2 is very good and I think that is more stable than shuaidi rom 2.2. on the 2.2 there are a few errors such as the resolution when making a call when nevidi name those whom we invite, nesijaju button to connect and disconnect, FM radio has to work with the FM radio of the blade and a couple of small mistakes and of course WiFi. Can you tell me when we can expect a perfect version 2.2 or 2.3 rom.

fm i have fixed in 2.2.now you can use the orign fm of zte.i fixed call resolution too,but maybe some little bugs,now can see the entire dialpad and entire incoming infomation,

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

the rom of 852 is a test rom not a public rom,so maybe some bugs,after replace many files of blade 2.2 rom ,wifi is ok,but the rom is not stable,and some apk cannot be installed,so i port from blade then.

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

the rom of 852 is a test rom not a public rom,so maybe some bugs,after replace many files of blade 2.2 rom ,wifi is ok,but the rom is not stable,and some apk cannot be installed,so i port from blade then.

ok thank you very much for your response! I respect and admire your work and eagerly await full version of a rom. Thank you again!

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

correction to clarify (nesijaju) the bottens are not lighting on rom 2.2, sorry for my bad English!

Khan Miro

Khan Miro

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Guess there is more to take from HUWAEI Ideos 2.2, my gf has it and it's cool with capacitive, but lacks the racer's speed. So you're waiting for a full CM update, and then port it on racer. Well, after you've released 2.3 beta I guess, there won't be much work when the full Nightlies appear, right ? I'm eagerly awaiting for the full 2.3, as the present one is draining battery like a bloodsucker and cannot detect the screen right. I'll install the new 2.3 and the wifi having 2.2 once it's out and will report if there are bugs remaining. Good job!

Vlatko25

Vlatko25

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Devices:ZTE RACER 2.3.7 #257 Racer Boy
Voice search force close,this 2.2 rom is awesome,few lirtle bugs,but big progres

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
rexchun could you upload the fixed dailer pls

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

rexchun could you upload the fixed dailer pls

i only fixed that for r9b of blade,and it cannot be used in 852 rom

Attached Files

Edited by rexchun, 11 April 2011 - 08:29 AM.

Lam1Q

Lam1Q

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

i only fixed that for r9b of blade,and it cannot be used in 852 rom

What u wanted http://download.cyan...mp;device=blade

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

What u wanted http://download.cyan...mp;device=blade

yes stable rom is released,but the source codes need updated too.i will release it Tomorrow or later

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
im using the blades rom not the 853 so could you pls post it

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
or if you could tell me how to fix it that would be nice

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

or if you could tell me how to fix it that would be nice

ok,need modify phone.apk,and i found you use phone.apk from 852 in your rom ,and i know someone in china has modified phone.apk for 852.

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
could you post your phone.apk and post the link to the china one pls

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
witch files in the phone.apk did you edit eg Phone.apk\res

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users