Just got my Transformer this morning and loving it so far. Had to drive to Oldham Comet as it was the only place that had it in stock around the Manchester area. Screen is crisp, build quality is strong and honeycomb looks delicious
BUT... I am having WiFi issues, and I was wondering if anyone can help. (not all that tech savvy, but can get by)
I have managed to get the Eeepad to connect to my Speedtouch modem (Bebox), but I can not view any internet content through the browser on the device, or via youtube app, etc...
I can however access my Router via the Honeycomb browser, so I know the device is actually connected to it, but thats it.
My setup is:-
1. win XP connected via LAN (no problems with internet)
2. Mac connected via WiFi, WPA encrypted (no problems with internet)
If anyone can help me out that would be great. As I said I am not all that tech savvy, but can follow instructions
1. Reset Router to factory default - did not work
2. Downloaded ipconfig on to my HTC Hero (which works fine over WiFi) and copied details across to the Asus to created connection with a static IP - did not work
3. Attempted manually changing channels on router - did not work
4. Disabled encryption and connected as open network - did not work
All attempts have the tablet connect to the router but does not allow data transfer from beyond. This is driving me crazy, been attempting to fix the issue all day!
Edited by ChakMD, 09 April 2011 - 10:52 PM.