Fr 10 issues

Guest moonie17

Guest moonie17

Morning,

Been busy over the weekend so when i got into work this morning i baked a rom from the Fr10 kitchen, i didnt use the alpha kernel but did use the Gingerbread theme. At first all was running fine but when i switched from WiFi to 3g and then tried to get back on to Wifi it wouldnt find any access points. In order to resolve this i did a reboot then recieved loads of force close messages and every minute or so i would recieve one for android.phone which made my radio reboot.

Guest Jay2x
Morning,

Been busy over the weekend so when i got into work this morning i baked a rom from the Fr10 kitchen, i didnt use the alpha kernel but did use the Gingerbread theme. At first all was running fine but when i switched from WiFi to 3g and then tried to get back on to Wifi it wouldnt find any access points. In order to resolve this i did a reboot then recieved loads of force close messages and every minute or so i would recieve one for android.phone which made my radio reboot.

Hey i had that problem, or ecasionally still do. But i am runnning the Vanilla which is way better if you ask me.

If you installed the ROM the way paul explained, my state of knowledge is fixing the permissions does quite the Job. Also clearing the Dalvik Cache with Titanium does give the phone quite a boost.

Hope i could help.

Guest moonie17
Hey i had that problem, or ecasionally still do. But i am runnning the Vanilla which is way better if you ask me.

If you installed the ROM the way paul explained, my state of knowledge is fixing the permissions does quite the Job. Also clearing the Dalvik Cache with Titanium does give the phone quite a boost.

Hope i could help.

Cheers for the reply, i would use the Vanilla rom as thats what i opt for in the kitchen but theres no option of getting the LG widgets which i like, after i experienced these issues i re-baked the rom, did a full wipe, cleared the dalvik cache and still had the same issues. No biggie as ive restored to Fr8 which works fine for me.