[ROM] new 2.3 rom

Guest rexchun

Guest The Cageybee
I have a problem with modules ever since I installed this "2.3 final" (2.3 beta worked perfectly with its modules). Tun.ko is rebooting the phone every time it is accessed and cifs.ko is replying "out of memory". I want to ask you how did you make your CIFS module working? You have this 2.3 and its module or you are using module from Froyo or something else?

I'm afraid I have no experience with the tun.ko module as I don't use vpns. However, from what I understand from reading a post earlier in this thread, the module will need to be built specifically for this ROM.

Rexchun has said he'll do it for the next ROM release, but obviously, I can't tell you when that will be.

As for cifs.ko, download the cifs zip I posted earlier in this thread and then unzip the cifs.ko module and copy it to /system/lib/modules/ on your phone. You'll need to use root explorer or adb with root permissions to do it.

Edited by The Cageybee

Guest rickywyatt

i got some news i can not develop my rom anymore for the racer as i killed my phone today

i droped it down the low and it dose not boot anymore i tryed evey thing to get it to boot but no go :)

Guest The Cageybee

Nnnoooooooo!

What you need to do is dry it out very slowly. Don't try and speed up the drying process and don't try and turn it on until you're sure it's dry.

I had a phone go through the washing machine. Works perfectly.

Guest equiliym
i got some news i can not develop my rom anymore for the racer as i killed my phone today

i droped it down the low and it dose not boot anymore i tryed evey thing to get it to boot but no go :)

really sad to hear that :)

Guest The Cageybee
BUT where is the Market and Gmail etc?

Wow. Really?

Ok. If you go to the first post in this thread, just below the link you clicked to download the ROM there's a link which says "gapps package comes from blade".

Download and flash in recovery (clockworkmod)

Guest XiaoKai
Wow. Really?

Ok. If you go to the first post in this thread, just below the link you clicked to download the ROM there's a link which says "gapps package comes from blade".

Download and flash in recovery (clockworkmod)

Thanks got that working. and thanks to Khan Miro who sent me the PM about it.

I noticed quite a diffrence in data transfer.

I have my signal bar at the top.

Now when that signel bar is green i can get good 3g speed

when the signel bar is white i can not connect to the internet.

Before this upgrade i was using ricky's 2.1 rom and i was able to use 3g all the time.

now wat happens is when i have a 3g signel its all good but if i go to a basement or a lift etc it sometimes goes white

when i am back out or even on the roof it stays white untill i reboot my phone.

once i reboot my phone then i get the green signel bar back and i can use the 3g internet again.

Edited by XiaoKai

Guest blacksushi

Only one problem with this rom no sound from the speaker the rest apparenlty works so far.

*EDIT* Apparently is just my case i realize that my phone is broken restored the original fw and speaker still not working

Edited by blacksushi

Guest LeU
Only one problem with this rom no sound from the speaker the rest apparenlty works so far.

no sound from speaker ???

in which enviroment?

I just bought an X850 and was thinking about to update the obsolete 2.1 that came with it.

anybody can list all issues of this release?

Guest T1AGO

Rom the re-recorded by the recovery.

It is working successfully.

But the camera does not work and how do I access the FM radio?

Edited by T1AGO

Guest Khan Miro

What do you mean by "re-recordered by the recovery"? The camera is working well, and about the FM, can't quite give you an advice, I don't use it.

Guest T1AGO
What do you mean by "re-recordered by the recovery"? The camera is working well, and about the FM, can't quite give you an advice, I don't use it.

What did you do to work? The camera does not work on standard software and the vignette.

Someone help?

Guest Khan Miro

Well, no problem with the camera here. I just installed and it worked as it has to.

There are some issues - have you tried the touchscreen? Is it inaccurate at some points?

Guest T1AGO
In this ROM

The camera works!

FM- does not work yet. :mellow:

I'll wait Rexchun fix the bugs ... because this rom has a lot of useless software (black_update_2.3 @ 4pdamod_signed.zip).

Guest smg22rus

hi. 4pda users made new fix...

- others lib from new CM 7.0.2 Stable

- clear bagtrash

- fix red button and call down.

- black final theme.

- new bootanimation.

- fix battary

- fix GoogleTalk

- Модуль OpenVPN + UI

- Полная локализация рома

- Google Apps