Samsung Witu i900 WM 6.5 Windows Phone 7 v.1.0

Guest agentjp001

Guest flyke

Open grand prix, klick on PDA and select BIN file,

then klick detect, reset phone and wait :-)

Just done it myself with that downloaded russian iphone today bin file.

Testing right now !

Edited by flyke

Guest zarul
Open grand prix, klick on PDA and select BIN file,

then klick detect, reset phone and wait :-)

Just done it myself with that downloaded russian iphone today bin file.

Testing right now !

i've done also..very impressive work they russians did..but do u happened to know how can i switch to other language than russia?

Guest flyke
i've done also..very impressive work they russians did..but do u happened to know how can i switch to other language than russia?

Unfortunately not, i've spend all day searching but no solution :-(

I find this an amazingly beautiful ROM, one of the best I ever saw but I cannot get the language on this rom to be english :)

Here's what I've tried:

I've downloaded a dutch MLI file, put it on my storage,

then i've downloaded languagesettings.exe and also put that on my storage.

When I run languagesettings.exe I can see the dutch language file (.mli) but if I try to select it, I get following error:

'The selected file is for device. Please check it and select the right one again'

So i'm stuck here. Anybody knows how to help or how to be able to ignore above error so it installs the .mli language file ?

Edited by flyke

Guest agentjp001

thanks for the help guys... yeah... to bad its in Russian let's just hope that they make this for other languages as well just as what they did to android.

Guest zarul
Unfortunately not, i've spend all day searching but no solution :-(

I find this an amazingly beautiful ROM, one of the best I ever saw but I cannot get the language on this rom to be english :)

Here's what I've tried:

I've downloaded a dutch MLI file, put it on my storage,

then i've downloaded languagesettings.exe and also put that on my storage.

When I run languagesettings.exe I can see the dutch language file (.mli) but if I try to select it, I get following error:

'The selected file is for device. Please check it and select the right one again'

So i'm stuck here. Anybody knows how to help or how to be able to ignore above error so it installs the .mli language file ?

so any member can help us out???

Guest Lens_flare

Site is in english, as I saw(Had to work like parser to open link, coz link is broken).

Q: how to access mobile shell settings? or how to change the language...mine has korean/chinese language ?

A: Settings (the second button down on the right side of the homescreen), Phone Control (bottom right button), SPB MOBILE SHELL, SYSTEM, LANGUAGE

That's it :)

For deeper modification try to ask they for kitchen.

Guest flyke
Site is in english, as I saw(Had to work like parser to open link, coz link is broken).

That's it :)

For deeper modification try to ask they for kitchen.

Hi,

Unfortunatly, that won't work. This rom doesn't have SPB. It runs iphonetoday. So the suggested solution wont work.

And I already tried to contact them but there is no email address or contact form to be found. So that won't work either.

I'm guessing I was on the right track with the mli file and languagesetting.exe. But the error prevents me to go further.

However I think that giving my phone the correct software version would help. MLI file is dutch so maybe setting phone to dutch software version will do the trick.

HOWEVER next problem, i tried following these steps:

Press the 'dial' key to the left of the optical pad to bring up the dialer

With the onscreen keypad input *#1546792*#

Select 'Preconfiguration'

Enter code *#81230*# and select OK

Select 'UK', with the default Operator

Accept this, DEVICE WILL HARD RESET

Run update, and all should be well.

When I input *#1546792*# nothing happens. So I press the dial button, but then i don't get a menu which allows me to select preconfiguration. I only get a russion popup (its a russion rom after all) with what I guess is an okay button. Is there any other solution to change your software version or to hack an mli file so it will run on your custom rom ?

this will be greatly appreciated !

(or is there a superhero chef out there who can download this rom and then deconstruct it, use mui magic and make it an english rom ?)

Please, I know there aren't many chefs left here and there isn't much activity anymore, but there must be somebody able to put this rom to english :)

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flyke
This rom of russian rombuilder Shurik A

aaand how is this supposed to help ?

Thanks anyway for your reply, I just don't think it will get us a step closer to get this rom into english.

Guest Axel40k

He dont want to make it into english,but you could install this rom,and take settings of Iphone Today if u want such interface

And i want to show you another screenshots of his roms post-869745-1304326881_thumb.png post-869745-1304327039_thumb.png post-869745-1304327054_thumb.png

Sorry for my English

Edited by Axel40k

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic, with no posts for over a year, but did someone came up with a solution to translate one of those ROMs?

I realy like how they look, especially the WP7 one...