Fastboot Flashin Tool

Guest Underdog2k9

Guest Underdog2k9

Update:

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Version V2

flasher2.jpg

Download:

German 2.0

English 2.0

Since i know, it's hard to flash via fastboot for noobs, i've created a little tool to do it the more easy way.

fastbootflasher2.jpg

You can easily pick the fastboot.exe and check what you want to do and select the img files.

You can download it here :

Flasher Eng

If you're a german you can download the german Version at My Website

Edited by Underdog2k9

Guest NathanCaldecott

Hi, I tried installing Swiftdroid 1.9 using this and it worked, until after running a full restore I rebooted and after that it launches for a few seconds, then crashes and repeats. Is there a possibility that it doesn't wipe all the original data, or is there something I'm doing wrong? (I upgraded from a similar installation method of Swiftdroid 1.4)

Guest JackG

To Underdog2k9

With your permission, Would I be able to include this program in my tools package I am creating. I will give full credit to you in the program.

Thanks,

Jack

Guest Underdog2k9

I've uploaded Version 1.0 now, it has a small bugfix.

Feel free to add it with credits to www.michabilbang.de, that's my homepage.

Edited by Underdog2k9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Underdog2k9

I've changed it a little now, if you download the zip and unpack it, fastboot.exe is in \fastboot\fastboot.exe and you don't have to pick it everytime.

Guest soulfunkdjx
I've changed it a little now, if you download the zip and unpack it, fastboot.exe is in \fastboot\fastboot.exe and you don't have to pick it everytime.

Ok mate thanks but i can't make it work for me. tell me where i am wrong.

1) I have already installed the 2.1 + fastboot.

2) I have swiftdroid 2.3.4 v2.0 Μ4 by Mur4ik in my pc.

3) I am power on my phone in fastboot mode

4) I plug my usb into my phone and it has installed automatic the fastboot drivers (i am using windows 7)

5) I open fastboot flasher v2 and choosing boot.img,recovery.img and system.img and i tick those 3 boxes (without ticking the ''erase'' button).

6) I hit run and then after 2 seconds my device is rebooting and opens normaly but i still have the 2.1.

Which is my mistake? Maybe i have to tick also the erase box? Please answer me,i am waiting to continue the instalation.

Guest soulfunkdjx
Ok mate thanks but i can't make it work for me. tell me where i am wrong.

1) I have already installed the 2.1 + fastboot.

2) I have swiftdroid 2.3.4 v2.0 Μ4 by Mur4ik in my pc.

3) I am power on my phone in fastboot mode

4) I plug my usb into my phone and it has installed automatic the fastboot drivers (i am using windows 7)

5) I open fastboot flasher v2 and choosing boot.img,recovery.img and system.img and i tick those 3 boxes (without ticking the ''erase'' button).

6) I hit run and then after 2 seconds my device is rebooting and opens normaly but i still have the 2.1.

Which is my mistake? Maybe i have to tick also the erase box? Please answer me,i am waiting to continue the instalation.

Ok i figure it out. I must have the boot.img,recovery.img and system.img with fastboot inside a folder with the name Android in C:

Thanks man very good application.i am now waiting to reboot...cute logo lol