Some points to note - READ THESE CAREFULLY!
- Use at your own risk! I have successfully used the backup and restore functionality (nandroid) subject to the caveats below, and am currently testing other functions.
- The boot and recovery partitions are currently not accessible from recovery / booted up, so this is a 'fake flash' recovery at this time. Hopefully this will change in the future.
- The above means that boot / recovery cannot be backed up, but also cannot be edited from update zips.
- The USB mount function does not work at this time (planned for a future update).
I have packaged the recovery as a signed update zip. To use, you must put it on the External SD of your device (/Removable/MicroSD) named 'EP101_SDUPDATE.zip'.
- 220.127.116.11 r1 Beta - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 5c20f78385b0232a53f0b5939c505531
To boot ClockworkMod Recovery, either:
- Turn the device on while holding the volume down button and press the volume up button when prompted
- Download the OPTIONAL 99p 'Transformer Recovery Boot' application from the Android Market (NOTE: This app is completely optional - if you do use it, thanks for your support!
I'll be posting the device profile and source changes on my GitHub shortly, and will issue fixes / new Betas as required.