[ROM] new 2.2 rom

Guest rexchun

Guest rexchun

this rom based on rickywyatt's rom,but modified a lot of files,now wifi is ok ,almost everything is ok,but the the view of incoming call has something wrong,it is ok in my another rom ,so i don't know how to fixed again, but i will give you a phone.apk to disable the incoming call ui,and use green and red key to connet or disconnect call,it is up to you .becuse this rom is mainly to chinese user,so maybe need modify some setting

the link of rom

the link of phone.apk

before you flash this rom you'd better modify /system/etc/build.prop to change "ro.product.locale.language=zh ro.product.locale.region=CN" to "ro.product.locale.language=en ro.product.locale.region=GB".

this rom is overclockale

Edited by rexchun

Guest mladenovic73
this rom based on rickywyatt's rom,but modified a lot of files,now wifi is ok ,almost everything is ok,but the the view of incoming call has something wrong,it is ok in my another rom ,so i don't know how to fixed again, but i will give you a phone.apk to disable the incoming call ui,and use green and red key to connet or disconnect call,it is up to you .becuse this rom is mainly to chinese user,so maybe need modify some setting

the link of rom

the link of phone.apk

Is there a google apps in the ROM or we must instal seperatly?

Guest rexchun
Is there a google apps in the ROM or we must instal seperatly?

yes ,but not all goole apps are include,becuase some google apps have no use in china

Guest mladenovic73
yes ,but not all goole apps are include,becuase some google apps have no use in china

I manage to find eng leng but every app is on the chinese leng.How can i transform in eng leng.Thanks.

Guest rexchun
I manage to find eng leng but every app is on the chinese leng.How can i transform in eng leng.Thanks.

you can modifi /system/etc/build.prop to change "ro.product.locale.language=zh ro.product.locale.region=CN" to "ro.product.locale.language=en ro.product.locale.region=GB".

Sorry find you find eng lang,so you need reboot your phone,and it will be ok

Edited by rexchun

Guest mladenovic73
you can modifi /system/etc/build.prop to change "ro.product.locale.language=zh ro.product.locale.region=CN" to "ro.product.locale.language=en ro.product.locale.region=GB".

Sorry find you find eng lang,so you need restart,and it will be ok

It is working.Thanx

Guest buzzhaina

Very Nice Rom... Looking as Good as anything so far.......... Thanks Rexchun for the effort! We are all indebted to you guys for your effor....

Guest equiliym

working good for now, only issues are those images unlock bar and when someone calling when you swipe but thats not a big deal, thanks again rexchun

Guest rexchun
working good for now, only issues are those images unlock bar and when someone calling when you swipe but thats not a big deal, thanks again rexchun

yes the phone.apk i gave is to disable the incoming call image you swipe,i don't what's wrong with this rom,becuase it's ok in another rom of me.

Guest rexchun

unlock bar ?i don' t know what is this bug?could you please give me a screenshot

Guest rexchun
the bar you use to unlock the phone with

i think it is ok like this :

if you said when you have a incoming call,the bar has someting wrong ,that's right,but i gave the phone.apk to diasble the bar

post-772846-1302850508_thumb.png

Edited by rexchun

Guest rexchun
You see your picture you seeethe two bars when you move it the color is half wite

oh yes ,you are right,i did't find that before.but i don't know it's my rom's fault or a common bug,i didn't modify anything associated with it

Guest equiliym
oh yes ,you are right,i did't find that before.but i don't know it's my rom's fault or a common bug,i didn't modify anything associated with it

its not really a big deal, it might be bug with framework pictures, ill check out framework later since i want to change pics

its important that the rom works well :)

Guest rexchun
its not really a big deal, it might be bug with framework pictures, ill check out framework later since i want to change pics

its important that the rom works well :)

:) thank you i didn't change picture of ricky's

• 3 months later...
Guest rayners

Got this ROM working on '3' UK ZTE Racer.

However, cannot download anything from Market. Any app just hangs on 'starting download'. Tried all the 'fixes' suggested on various forums. Anyone have the same problem or a fix?

Rgds

Edited by rayners

Guest Dj Fluminee

Got this ROM working on '3' UK ZTE Racer.

However, cannot download anything from Market. Any app just hangs on 'starting download'. Tried all the 'fixes' suggested on various forums. Anyone have the same problem or a fix?

Rgds

upgrade to an 2.3.4 rom. or if you like 2.2 version try rickywyat's rom, which is newer than rexchun's LINK

Guest rayners

upgrade to an 2.3.4 rom. or if you like 2.2 version try rickywyat's rom, which is newer than rexchun's LINK

Thanks, Ricky Wyatt ROM has solved this issue.