bump-a-de-bump

Solidare

Solidare

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega, SE X10 mini pro
Come on out AUDI, we got trifle, your favourite!

Solidare

flip.c

flip.c

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Any chance this could be made a sticky?

beegee1962

beegee1962

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:HTC phones, Android, Japan, Softbank, Android tablets
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G

Any chance this could be made a sticky?

Maybe if Paul gets 100 PM's he reads at least one of them and makes some threads sticky (or assigns a moderator to this forum)

The_Nitro

The_Nitro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Diamond, Hero
Thanks very much for this application. It has been very usefull for me. I was taking a lot of problems with ADB drivers on Win7, and it resolved all of them in a few minutes.
Very pleased guy, thanks again :)

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Devices:Vega. HTC Desire

Thanks very much for this application. It has been very usefull for me. I was taking a lot of problems with ADB drivers on Win7, and it resolved all of them in a few minutes.
Very pleased guy, thanks again :)

No worries. Happy it helped..

If I've helped you, you want to say "thanks" and you do not use Dropbox (it's enormously useful, especially with mobile devices), please consider signing up for it using my reference. You'll get 2GB of disk space for files available anywhere, any time on any device. They give us both an extra 250MB if you do sign up!

Apple? I'd rather eat my own kidneys!

d1dd1

d1dd1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Viewpad 10s
Hello,

thanks for this tool.

When I try to run it, I always get the error that it has to be started as Admin...

I already run it with "Run as Administrator " and checked the "Run as administrator in the audi.exe properties, but I'm still getting the error

(Windows 7 Professional 64Bit German only 1 User Account with admin rights)

Any idea ?

thanks

Edited by d1dd1, 23 June 2011 - 07:25 AM.

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Hello,

thanks for this tool.

When I try to run it, I always get the error that it has to be started as Admin...

I already run it with "Run as Administrator " and checked the "Run as administrator in the audi.exe properties, but I'm still getting the error

(Windows 7 Professional 64Bit German only 1 User Account with admin rights)

Any idea ?

thanks

Hi

The method I use to check for administrator should not depend on the language version but just to be sure, I've made a slight change and also added a way to skip the check so that you can run it anyway.

In my Dropbox folder is audi EXE 0.82.zip. Unzip AUDI.EXE from this and replace the existing EXE. Try again. If it still doesn't work, run it from a command line like this (easiest way to get to the command line is to hold shift, right click the folder where AUDI is installed and select open command window here):

audi /skip

Gruss

Simon

If I've helped you, you want to say "thanks" and you do not use Dropbox (it's enormously useful, especially with mobile devices), please consider signing up for it using my reference. You'll get 2GB of disk space for files available anywhere, any time on any device. They give us both an extra 250MB if you do sign up!

d1dd1

d1dd1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Viewpad 10s
This works like a charm, thank you very much !
There was no need to bypass the check with the command line option, it worked out of the box :-)

Unbelievable that your tool makes everything so easy :)

You should release this version in the first post, as I found another german member @xda with the same problem.

Thanks again !!!

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

This works like a charm, thank you very much !
There was no need to bypass the check with the command line option, it worked out of the box :-)

Unbelievable that your tool makes everything so easy :)
You should release this version in the first post, as I found another german member @xda with the same problem.
Thanks again !!!

I'm glad it helped. I'll update the first post.

Vielen Dank!

Minimonkey

Minimonkey

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Devices:IPhone, Asus Memo
  • Twitter:@huddsdroid
Dropbox download not working?

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Dropbox download not working?

Doh, doh, doh, doh, doh!

Thanks Minimonkey. I'd renamed the ZIP. Fixed now (I hope)

newbe5

newbe5

Addict

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
I haven't used this in a while, but today I wanted to start doing some Vega stuff on a new PC, but instead of manually installing the drivers I decided to use AUDI.

Brilliant tool, amazing, fantastic. Saves a ton of time.

Well done man :)

newbe5

premieral

premieral

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

I haven't used this in a while, but today I wanted to start doing some Vega stuff on a new PC, but instead of manually installing the drivers I decided to use AUDI.

Well done man B)

newbe5

impressed enough to share a little bit more about your dinner date last night?? :)

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Well done man :)

newbe5

Thanks and praise from newbe5. That cheered me up. Thanks dude!

xathras

xathras

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega / Archos 70 250GB

Thanks and praise from newbe5. That cheered me up. Thanks dude!

Thanks from me too. I haven't had to start from scratch for a very long time (I've been flipping between CM7 and VegaComb), so I'd never had to use your utility. However, when trying to upgrade my CM7 to RC1 today something went wrong (dodgy download ?) and I ended up with CM7 in an endless loop in the second stage of booting, so had no choice to start again from scratch. So I tried your tool for the first time and now I'm happily back running the stock ROM (1.10). You saved me a lot of time. Many thanks. :)

RockVacirca

RockVacirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
Not having much luck. I am on XP 32, and followed the instructions at the beginning of this post to the letter.

What the instructions do not say is whether the Vega should be connected to the PC, and if so, at what point (before or after launching AUDI, and what mode (USB storage on/off, Recovery Mode on/off) the Vega should be in.

Did I miss these steps somewhere?

Rock

firebirdcabrio

firebirdcabrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I tried it at "Win7 64bit" and Run as administrator.. The indicator said The recovery Driver is not correctly installed "proceed step 3",
I created Restore Point succesfully PART A,
After that Deleted All Vega Drivers successfully PART B,
But when it comes to "Just get on with it" it makes nothing....
I tried Search for my computer nothing found..

So that doesnt works for me!!

BTW my Computer give "CODE 10 Error Device not found" at Device Manager.. My Tablet has blank screen so I need to fix it but can not... :)

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Not having much luck. I am on XP 32, and followed the instructions at the beginning of this post to the letter.

What the instructions do not say is whether the Vega should be connected to the PC, and if so, at what point (before or after launching AUDI, and what mode (USB storage on/off, Recovery Mode on/off) the Vega should be in.

Did I miss these steps somewhere?

Rock

Vega connected before you use AUDI. USB Debugging (not USB storage) on to use ADB and recovery mode to install stock ROM or use other flash installs. The installation instructions for each ROM or update will tell you which one you need.

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

I tried it at "Win7 64bit" and Run as administrator.. The indicator said The recovery Driver is not correctly installed "proceed step 3",
I created Restore Point succesfully PART A,
After that Deleted All Vega Drivers successfully PART B,
But when it comes to "Just get on with it" it makes nothing....
I tried Search for my computer nothing found..

So that doesnt works for me!!

BTW my Computer give "CODE 10 Error Device not found" at Device Manager.. My Tablet has blank screen so I need to fix it but can not... :)

Something wrong here. "Just get on with it" does not search. Did you use this? Or did you search? If you search, the latest, correct drivers are in a sub-folder beneath AUDI.EXE. They are installed with AUDI. If you use "Just get on with it", it will use these drivers without searching.

Code 10 device not found is exactly what it says. I am guessing that you have installed the recovery drivers but your Vega is not in recovery. My YAUDIG guide tells you everything you need to know.

Edited by simonta, 29 June 2011 - 08:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users