ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900

hi...

fantastic work....:-) ,but is there any way i can put that clock (from the lock screen) inside S2U2..

thanks...

The clock is just a font, i dont know how to make one for S2u2, but i have attached the fonts..

Attached Files

so...

so...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The clock is just a font, i dont know how to make one for S2u2, but i have attached the fonts..

thank you , thank you, thank you for the very fast respond that's nice. Did You make a cab for that clock? if You did , can i have it...???
You put that inside the lock screen cab maybe i can do somethink with that....

one more time . thank You

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

thank you , thank you, thank you for the very fast respond that's nice. Did You make a cab for that clock? if You did , can i have it...???
You put that inside the lock screen cab maybe i can do somethink with that....

one more time . thank You

Bro i made the digits for you (0 to 9) and i have included the psd file, change the color/size to your need. Enjoy.. ;)

Attached Files

Edited by ssi42, 15 June 2011 - 05:01 PM.

so...

so...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Bro i made the digits for you (0 to 9) and i have included the psd file, change the color/size to your need. Enjoy.. :P

bro i'm lost with the phone, for the beginning i've just wanted to change rom, but now i'm spending all my free time looking for new stuff , more i know more want to know it's just circle of madness ... ;) (that's what my girlfriend said)

i'll try do something with your work...thank You one more time

marcx987

marcx987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
ok question to ssi42 the background for the clock is missing from this build hh_hm_colon.png also the weather plugin on the home page do you have any idea how to get that.

Also for those that want to be able to use other clock themes with this skin i have edited this build a bit so that it has a different clock theme

Attached File  ginger.jpg   21.53KB   6 downloadsAttached File  sublime.jpg   22.11KB   5 downloads

This is how the theme looks using the andros digits posted earlier. Ive attached a file which holds both the individual images and a cab for easy install

For installing remember disable m2d first and re-enable also will have to relaunch m2dtp or easier just soft reset.

Attached Files

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

ok question to ssi42 the background for the clock is missing from this build hh_hm_colon.png also the weather plugin on the home page do you have any idea how to get that.

hh_hm_colon.png is not so important, see the attachment its just a clock dot. If you want to change the background of the clock or your manila screen edit hh_hm_clock_bg.
Have you played with your htchomesettings.xml? Maybe you have removed the weather settings, check if you have this:

<!--Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="20, 140, 117, 150" /-->
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="150, 80, 240, 123" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="85, 95, 192, 80" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="195, 31, 240, 100" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="150, 36, 240, 82" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="150, 49, 240, 95" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="100, 45, 240, 105" />

If not copy this and place it under homewidget in your htchomesettings.. :)

Attached Files

Edited by ssi42, 02 July 2011 - 06:28 PM.

marcx987

marcx987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

hh_hm_colon.png is not so important, see the attachment its just a clock dot. If you want to change the background of the clock or your manila screen edit hh_hm_clock_bg.
Have you played with your htchomesettings.xml? Maybe you have removed the weather settings, check if you have this:

<!--Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="20, 140, 117, 150" /-->
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="150, 80, 240, 123" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="85, 95, 192, 80" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="195, 31, 240, 100" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="150, 36, 240, 82" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="150, 49, 240, 95" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="100, 45, 240, 105" />

If not copy this and place it under homewidget in your htchomesettings.. :)

ive only edited the analog clock stuff back the weather stuff was never touched.
weather on today never popped up neither did the clock bg.
from original install the clock_bg never appeared on either sublime or ginger same with the weather widget. I checked if both clock_bg was there on initial install and the stuff for weather and they files are there in /Windows but neither load for me.
technically with my edited clock they are still there. they just dont work with mine.
If anybody trys my edit and they appear still just tell me i can remove them easily

is there an easy way to decrompress the cab files so that the names are put back to normal not hh_hm.459, etc.
it might be because im on wm 6.1 not 6.5

Ive attached my htc home settings

Attached Files

Edited by marcx987, 02 July 2011 - 09:40 PM.

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

ive only edited the analog clock stuff back the weather stuff was never touched.
weather on today never popped up neither did the clock bg.
from original install the clock_bg never appeared on either sublime or ginger same with the weather widget. I checked if both clock_bg was there on initial install and the stuff for weather and they files are there in /Windows but neither load for me.
technically with my edited clock they are still there. they just dont work with mine.
If anybody trys my edit and they appear still just tell me i can remove them easily

is there an easy way to decrompress the cab files so that the names are put back to normal not hh_hm.459, etc.
it might be because im on wm 6.1 not 6.5

Ive attached my htc home settings

I don't see anything wrong in the xml. Which version of M2D are you using? This theme is made for M2D 1.9 and 2.016 sense..

marcx987

marcx987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I don't see anything wrong in the xml. Which version of M2D are you using? This theme is made for M2D 1.9 and 2.016 sense..

im using the 19b isntaller from here http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

im using the 19b isntaller from here http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

Yes that's them, but i have no options left, i really don't know the problem, on my phone it's working, sorry bro.. :)

MimomaN

MimomaN

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Twitter:@Non
Hello ,

please bro i need help .. i can't remove the lockscreen after installing it
how to remove it ?

every time i try it says " Ssi42 ginger lock was not completely removed . do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs ? "

and nothing happens .. i tried a lot of soft reset and restart but no luck
also i disabled the lock pin

please tell me how to remove it and restore my default one " i am using younn SPB droid rom "

seisman

seisman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:omnia
please can some one tell me where to get the latest build of manilla 2D as all in one cab
thanks

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Hello ,

please bro i need help .. i can't remove the lockscreen after installing it
how to remove it ?

every time i try it says " Ssi42 ginger lock was not completely removed . do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs ? "

and nothing happens .. i tried a lot of soft reset and restart but no luck
also i disabled the lock pin

please tell me how to remove it and restore my default one " i am using younn SPB droid rom "

First go to \windows\appmgr delete it from there and then install the attached cab. You will get the default lock/unlock screen.. (no slider lockscreen)

please can some one tell me where to get the latest build of manilla 2D as all in one cab
thanks

Look here SztupY's M2D i think M2D 21 is the latest..

Attached Files

Edited by ssi42, 04 July 2011 - 04:31 PM.

samsungfreakk

samsungfreakk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia I900
I know this is most likely a stupid post but I need help. Ive installed this but when I try to open the M2DTP_loader it says already opend, and when I goto the config and apply it gives me error. Do ive to download something else?

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

I know this is most likely a stupid post but I need help. Ive installed this but when I try to open the M2DTP_loader it says already opend, and when I goto the config and apply it gives me error. Do ive to download something else?

Is the iphonetoday plugin open on your homescreen? If its open you can't load it, cause M2Dtp loader is just to open it. And can you give me a screenshot of the error or what says it exactly?

Edited by ssi42, 04 July 2011 - 10:17 PM.

samsungfreakk

samsungfreakk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Is the iphonetoday plugin open on your homescreen? If its open you can't load it, cause M2Dtp loader is just to open it. And can you give me a screenshot of the error or what says it exactly?

Theres nothing open on my homescreen, altough I installed all the cab files. Also when I try to open the M2DTP loader trough my programs it gives me an error. Says something about certification or component not found. I just soft reseted it, and tried to install that iPhonetoday again. Now it gives me an error ; Openkey(HKCU/software/manile2d_todaypage) ERROR.

EDIT: Oh wait... U need M2D program...? Can you give me the link for a cab please?

Edited by samsungfreakk, 05 July 2011 - 09:53 AM.

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Theres nothing open on my homescreen, altough I installed all the cab files. Also when I try to open the M2DTP loader trough my programs it gives me an error. Says something about certification or component not found. I just soft reseted it, and tried to install that iPhonetoday again. Now it gives me an error ; Openkey(HKCU/software/manile2d_todaypage) ERROR.

Go to M2Dtp config and look if the plugin is added? Not sure but i think that the coordinates are filled but there is no plugin, tap and hold on the box of the plugins and choose iphonetoday, than apply..

samsungfreakk

samsungfreakk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Go to M2Dtp config and look if the plugin is added? Not sure but i think that the coordinates are filled but there is no plugin, tap and hold on the box of the plugins and choose iphonetoday, than apply..

iPhone was already in it, ima give up on this. Ive tried all programs possible, andokid, andromnia,ifonz , manilla,... Im ruining my whole phone is giving me errors from all sides now,

marcx987

marcx987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Yes that's them, but i have no options left, i really don't know the problem, on my phone it's working, sorry bro.. :)

'

ur theme i would put under those needs m2d 2.0 to use. i tried m2d 2.0 and th clock_bg and weather were on the home tab but m2d 2.0 is full of bugs least the one i found. and most fixes are for wm 6.5 so 6.1 misses out on stuff

I got m2d 2.0 from here http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=541750
Whered u get copy of m2d 2.0 from.

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

'

ur theme i would put under those needs m2d 2.0 to use. i tried m2d 2.0 and th clock_bg and weather were on the home tab but m2d 2.0 is full of bugs least the one i found. and most fixes are for wm 6.5 so 6.1 misses out on stuff

I got m2d 2.0 from here http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=541750
Whered u get copy of m2d 2.0 from.

Try this one: M2D Pack

Edited by ssi42, 05 July 2011 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users