• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Quada

Quada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920
Has anyone tried integrating facebook or twitter with spb MS and 23569?

nickmo20

nickmo20

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910 & i920

Has anyone tried integrating facebook or twitter with spb MS and 23569?

They have their own status update icons... Do you even have SPB installed? this is an obvious answer if you'd look into it yourself. SPB even offers a demo for 30 days for you to see if you like it. there aren't full-on apps as to where it updates you like text/phone/email notifications or anything, but that's what windows live is for. Get it for Windows 7 PC and your phone for the best results.

bigbuni

bigbuni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920
Anyone run into an issue where the LED notification wont shut off? After text or any other alerts it will just keep flashing. I have tried diabling LED notifications in settings, but when I reenable them it starts flashing as it was, the only thing I can do is a soft reset. Sometimes if I get another text it will cancel out after acknowledged. Any Ideas? Any registry settings to limit the length of the LED notification to only like a minute?

Just curious, not major, i can live with it if nothing can be done.

Quada

Quada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

They have their own status update icons... Do you even have SPB installed? this is an obvious answer if you'd look into it yourself. SPB even offers a demo for 30 days for you to see if you like it. there aren't full-on apps as to where it updates you like text/phone/email notifications or anything, but that's what windows live is for. Get it for Windows 7 PC and your phone for the best results.

Of course I have SPB installed! I realize my question is fairly vaque so I will try to explain better here..

Alright so right now on my i920, I have AMDZero's LITE ROM installed (6.5.5 23569). I also have the FULL version of SPB MS installed. I realize what SPB shell is and I somewhat know my way around it. My problem is that SPB MS is complete garbage on my phone; not much of what they advertise actually works and their customer service is garbage as well. Trust me, I have looked into the issue and I have come to the conclusion that MS was not designed around 6.5.5 (even the customer service lady hinted at that).

The reason that I posted here is because I would very much like to try this ROM and install MS. I'm just not sure if I should go back to a ROM with 6.5.3 which is another problem because there aren't many good LITE ROMs built around 6.5.3.

So nickmo, if you have MS and you can be so kind as to test some of the features (facebook/twitter integration, theme settings, playlist controls, bing search widget) with 23569, that would be appreciated. Then I can see if it is actually something on my end (which I honestly don't think it is because I reflashed my phone and also reinstalled MS but I keep having these same problems).

Thanks for the reply

nickmo20

nickmo20

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Of course I have SPB installed! I realize my question is fairly vaque so I will try to explain better here..

Alright so right now on my i920, I have AMDZero's LITE ROM installed (6.5.5 23569). I also have the FULL version of SPB MS installed. I realize what SPB shell is and I somewhat know my way around it. My problem is that SPB MS is complete garbage on my phone; not much of what they advertise actually works and their customer service is garbage as well. Trust me, I have looked into the issue and I have come to the conclusion that MS was not designed around 6.5.5 (even the customer service lady hinted at that).

The reason that I posted here is because I would very much like to try this ROM and install MS. I'm just not sure if I should go back to a ROM with 6.5.3 which is another problem because there aren't many good LITE ROMs built around 6.5.3.

So nickmo, if you have MS and you can be so kind as to test some of the features (facebook/twitter integration, theme settings, playlist controls, bing search widget) with 23569, that would be appreciated. Then I can see if it is actually something on my end (which I honestly don't think it is because I reflashed my phone and also reinstalled MS but I keep having these same problems).

Thanks for the reply

This ROM is the ONLY ROM I have ran since its release. I love it! I'm a chef that came over from the i910 (omnia 1) but had issues building for i920. and talking with 'X' he built this ROM to my liking and request. PLENTY of free RAM, ROM, options. I am running spb ms 3.5, iphone today 1.5.4, Host 1.5, Titanium, (not all at once, I alternate) the only thing i haven't tried with this is Sense, but that's because i dont like it. On spb shell, i have the Win7 skin from MSkip and it's still fine! I have a few other tweaks I do on my own but nothing that would help you majorly, just my personal preference.

My recommendation would be to go through samsung settings and disable anything samsung that you can. example: service LED, lock screen (which isnt installed on this ROM), large indicator, definitely disable TouchWiz UI. In turn, you'll have a lot of freed up RAM by saving processes on your phone, every process soaks up RAM slowing it down... A fresh flash to this ROM, and disabling what I said, should give you 112mb ROM free (easily) after soft reset.

BEWARE though, because 'X' removed the start menu, so press the OK button to access the main X menu. by removing the start menu, it helps open up some options. I don't miss it, especially with different UI's

I hope this helps

-Nick

nickmo20

nickmo20

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Anyone run into an issue where the LED notification wont shut off? After text or any other alerts it will just keep flashing. I have tried diabling LED notifications in settings, but when I reenable them it starts flashing as it was, the only thing I can do is a soft reset. Sometimes if I get another text it will cancel out after acknowledged. Any Ideas? Any registry settings to limit the length of the LED notification to only like a minute?

Just curious, not major, i can live with it if nothing can be done.

Search around here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\CONTROL PANEL\NOTIFICATIONS <- here you can change the settings for: Default, Phone, Reminders, Shell Overrides, Sounds, and some random settings (alarm, etc)

If you change anything, please make sure you save/back up/ remember what the original setting was so you do NOT mess up your phone. Even though this isn't anything major in registry... You always have to be cautious.

And if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me because I'm not on here enough to remember to check this post.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
Anybody still using this? Anyone having issues with applications not loading after using and closing them 2-3 times?

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
Ok, it seems the DFT release of 29022 has been released about 9 hours ago, so considering the timing of my return, I guess I may flash another ROM or two... :blink: :huh:

http://www.mediafire...tj27az6676uu32e

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Ok, it seems the DFT release of 29022 has been released about 9 hours ago, so considering the timing of my return, I guess I may flash another ROM or two... :blink: :huh:

http://www.mediafire...tj27az6676uu32e

X

Version updated to 29022, see first thread.

X

Posted Image

Quada

Quada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Version updated to 29022, see first thread.

X

What changed in this new WM build?

cellguru45

cellguru45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

X920 Series: ZeroUI-Ooberlite 6.5.5
This is the X-920 Series OOBERLITE RELEASE Version 2.0 with UPX & PNGOUT COMPRESSION.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Removed:

Everything (Even the Start Menu)

Put Back In:

Windows Mobile 6.5.29022
WinMo Standard Today [Zero-UI]
Samung DG21 Dynamic Link Libraries [No-UPX Compression]
Executables for Samsung Configurations [UPX'd]
Camera and Firmware for the i920 [UPX'd}

Samsung Stock Software
Samsung Settings [UPX'd]
Zero Samsung Stock Software Included

Add-In Software [UPX'd]
Auto-Rotate 1.2.0.19865
Mortscript 4.2
MyPhone [Latest]
xLightWaverX Minimized Black Theme
The X-Menu

Currently Working On:
Nothing, this is Final OoberLITE Release

ROM Information:
Total Program RAM - 150MB
Available Program Ram - 105MB

Total Storage - 350MB
Available Storage - 325.0MB

PagePool - 10MB

UPX Compression
PNGOUT Compression

Optimized Boot.RGU with 2MB Cache [Fat, Data, Bitmap] Cooked In.

Thanks
AMDZero - Without you, we'd all be running about like Swedish Chefs.
Wes - Awesome Rom Tool
My GF, for putting up with the Endless Nights of working on these ROMs

Appreciated Donations
Brian W, tedkord, nickmo20, ultralight23, Stylii

Downloads
X-920 Series: Zero-UI OoberLITE Version 2.0 Final [x920series.DG21.29022.ZeroUI-Ooberlite.V2.0.UPX-PNGOUT-07-09-2011.nb0.7z (84Mb)] [07-09-11]

VNN

VNN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
how can i resize the bottom bar ? It to big for me, it hire something in some program. Sorry for my English.

Edited by VNN, 26 July 2011 - 04:52 PM.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Looks like the Russians found some of us American cooks :)

http://4pda.ru/forum...c=221525&st=160

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users