Racer Themes

Guest electricdel

Guest electricdel

Hi guys i'm looking for great custom themes. Anyone designed some cool ones and want to share with the community?

Any input would be greatly received.

Guest Khan Miro

About normal theming, install metamorph and search for compatible themes with Racer or just ask equilium, he's doing morphing around :)

About Theme Chooser Theming (only for 2.3 Cyanogenmod 7 rom) there are plenty of such in the web, but I can post some if you have problems finding them :)

Guest electricdel
About normal theming, install metamorph and search for compatible themes with Racer or just ask equilium, he's doing morphing around :)

About Theme Chooser Theming (only for 2.3 Cyanogenmod 7 rom) there are plenty of such in the web, but I can post some if you have problems finding them :)

What is this rom? Is it stable and work ok with 3uk ZTE Racer?

How does this theme choser work as I've only used metamorph?

Cheers Khan

Guest Khan Miro

Well, Cyanogenmod are series of roms, made from a community(I guess it's name is cyanogenmod). Yes, you can install it, it's almost completely stable, it works ok on ZTE Racer, cause this version in these forums are specially made for Racer. Theme Chooser is theme engine used for Cyanogenmod ROM only. It has nothing to do with metamorph and it has it's pros and cons. You can install full themes that change a lot in your ROM, but not so easy to install different components as you can do with metamorph, but it's more secure, you can't crash your phone with a theme from the theme chooser (or you must be a "lucky" one to do so). After all - a matter of choise ;]

Guest electricdel
Well, Cyanogenmod are series of roms, made from a community(I guess it's name is cyanogenmod). Yes, you can install it, it's almost completely stable, it works ok on ZTE Racer, cause this version in these forums are specially made for Racer. Theme Chooser is theme engine used for Cyanogenmod ROM only. It has nothing to do with metamorph and it has it's pros and cons. You can install full themes that change a lot in your ROM, but not so easy to install different components as you can do with metamorph, but it's more secure, you can't crash your phone with a theme from the theme chooser (or you must be a "lucky" one to do so). After all - a matter of choise ;]

Thanks Khan. where can I find this ROM and theme choser?

Guest Khan Miro

The 2.3 rom is available to download here, in Modaco Racer's Forums and theme chooser is built-in in 2.3. Just Look at the topics about it and find the posts, where ricky or rexchun gave links :)

• 3 weeks later...