Maxyo

Maxyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:zte racer

have a read of Racerboy's excellent guide on the subject

http://android.modac...?/topic/346061-[Guide]-FastBoot-Recovery-For-Racer

yeaaah... finaly i fix the problem, wooow thanks a lot dude... can you sugest me some android version who have request for install flash player?

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

yeaaah... finaly i fix the problem, wooow thanks a lot dude... can you sugest me some android version who have request for install flash player?

glad you got it to work :D I don't use flash player so would not know where to start or advice to it, maybe some of the other members may know more :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Maxyo

Maxyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

glad you got it to work :D I don't use flash player so would not know where to start or advice to it, maybe some of the other members may know more :)

dude, i format all storage and now i cant put zip file in sdcard.. i format with CWM system and others sections and format the sdcard, now i cant put file in sdcard for installing other rom, when i use adb push image.zip /sdcard i get error:device not found :) hah what can i do with usb cable?
edit
i put this sdcard on my laptop and like to copy zip on card but he didnt have writing perms :( omg

Edited by Maxyo, 16 January 2012 - 10:39 PM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

dude, i format all storage and now i cant put zip file in sdcard.. i format with CWM system and others sections and format the sdcard, now i cant put file in sdcard for installing other rom, when i use adb push image.zip /sdcard i get error:device not found :) hah what can i do with usb cable?
edit
i put this sdcard on my laptop and like to copy zip on card but he didnt have writing perms :( omg

what made you want to format your sdcard? :lol: ,iam going to sleep now, but I'll have a look in the morning on the way to work for you, welcome to the community mate :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
morning Maxyo ,no need to push to sdcard just drag and drop :)

Edited by plegdroid, 17 January 2012 - 07:20 AM.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Maxyo

Maxyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

morning Maxyo ,no need to push to sdcard just drag and drop :)

i fix all problem, thanks a lot dude...

why i cant login with facebook app, i get facebook authentication failed.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

i fix all problem, thanks a lot dude...

why i cant login with facebook app, i get facebook authentication failed.

hiya, are you using Facebook app that came with the rom or one you've downloaded, have you put in the correct details :D, are you using the official version and not a 3rd party app, have you any firewall installed, have you denied it any permissions? :D
if none of the above ,try clearing the cache for the app,or just try reinstalling again :D

Edited by plegdroid, 17 January 2012 - 08:00 PM.

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Maxyo

Maxyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

hiya, are you using Facebook app that came with the rom or one you've downloaded, have you put in the correct details :D, are you using the official version and not a 3rd party app, have you any firewall installed, have you denied it any permissions? :D
if none of the above ,try clearing the cache for the app,or just try reinstalling again :D

my rom 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113
i download facebook from market, official version and dont installed any firefwall or antivirus software. I have facebook messange, he work perfectly.

Zteandroide

Zteandroide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is there a guide to sim unlock for a rooted zte racer gen2?

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

Is there a guide to sim unlock for a rooted zte racer gen2?

http://android.modac...r-zte-for-free/

:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Zteandroide

Zteandroide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I think that guide works just with gen1 :s

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

I think that guide works just with gen1 :s

have you tried it? didn't think it would make a difference, gen 2 is just a change in android version and partition layout :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

energy4ever

energy4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all!
That if this "formatter" is out of order mi(is frozen off at the time of setting off after the install one), then with what I know it in /who to pack, or to convert the ".apk" files?
Drawn Total Commander-el I made an attempt, but that if exchange a picture the ".apk" in file (vainly that I make it adequately), up the phone knows it, but does not install it.
Some solution you are some other aplikation like this in order for the formatter to leave exists?
Maybe that odd my composition, but they cannot answer questions like this in my country, I turned because of this to this the forum.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

Hi all!
That if this "formatter" is out of order mi(is frozen off at the time of setting off after the install one), then with what I know it in /who to pack, or to convert the ".apk" files?
Drawn Total Commander-el I made an attempt, but that if exchange a picture the ".apk" in file (vainly that I make it adequately), up the phone knows it, but does not install it.
Some solution you are some other aplikation like this in order for the formatter to leave exists?
Maybe that odd my composition, but they cannot answer questions like this in my country, I turned because of this to this the forum.

morning, firstly welcome. :)

it's not that i don't want to answer your question, but iam not sure what your asking, it's not translated very well :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

energy4ever

energy4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

morning, firstly welcome. :)

it's not that i don't want to answer your question, but iam not sure what your asking, it's not translated very well :)

The "formatter" doesent go on my computer .
There is an other program like that with which ".apk" files maybe on / in to pack(unpack/inpack ".apk",or ".apk" convert to ".zip"/ ".rar")?

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

The "formatter" doesent go on my computer .
There is an other program like that with which ".apk" files maybe on / in to pack(unpack/inpack ".apk",or ".apk" convert to ".zip"/ ".rar")?

hiya, try root explorer
:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Shubham st

Shubham st

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:dell xcd 28
hi guyzz!!
ma phn automatically reboots during call I don't know what's wrong plz guyzz help me cause I'm facing lots of. problems because of ths plz guyzz!!!

vixi99

vixi99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could help with a problem we have been having with my sons zte racer?
When we try to turn it on it says 'the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again' and a force close button.
We can't get into the menu at all. Please help, many thanks... Vixi99

Oduard

Oduard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a little help on my ZTE Racer, I just got it in Nicaragua as a 'Movistar Link' and would love to know how to identify it from all the possible Racers (as for it may be Brazilian
:unsure: and could not find any model number neither on the box, nor on the back of the cel).

Issues:
Camera's not working :(

/!\ Camera error
Cannot connect to camera.
| Ok |

...and after a while it says:

/!\ Sorry!
The application Camera
(process com.android.camera)
has stopped unexpectedly.
Please try again.
| Force close
|

Freezes at 806MHz, at 787MHz its fine and I can live with that, so not really that important. :P

I followed Raceboy's 'Noob question on installing rom' and installed:

- UniversalAndroot_1.6.1.apk
- recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.4-mooncake-gen1.img
- update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed.zip (Kernel 2.6.32.9-perf vamshi@VAMSHI #68 / Build number GWK74)

And later tried TigTex's '[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113 based on cyanogenmod7 nightly 113' and installed

- 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113.zip

...and still no luck.

Thank you all for your support.

------EDIT-------

Got camera working with "2.6.32.9#155-gen1-by-deadlink" however I'm getting a full green screen when changing from portrait to landscape and backwards... any ideas?

Right now with Racerboy's update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed.zip with Deadlink's 2.6.32.9#155-gen1-by-deadlink

Edited by Oduard, 04 April 2012 - 06:01 PM.

Rahulsingh190

Rahulsingh190

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:dell xcd28
hi guys ,in a help, i have dell xcd28=racer ,,when i bought it the gps of the phone was not working,but when i upgraded to 2.3.5,i saw that the green gps light was glowing(at the back of phone,during starting=booting time) ,so my gps hardware is fine & after starting the light switched off,& then i opened gmaps to see is the gps now working,then again while starting the app ,,the back gps light was glowing,then it found my location (but 1-2 km away & back side gps light switched off before finding my true location) ,but in my friends phone the phone's is on until & unless it finds the exact location ,& it shows very correct position ,but why not in mine , why does bak gps light switches off before finding my location,can i fix it??????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users