touchscreen problem!

Guest Sekai

Guest Sekai

I have a Samsung I900 omnia with ocz custom rom.The problem is that the touchscreen does not respond in the upper right side of the screen. The picture below is done with smartmemo and the line there is suposed to continue but it bends.

I tried with the WM's align screen but when press the last, the align screen starts over again.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

post-718494-1303381821_thumb.png

Guest ibnoor
I have a Samsung I900 omnia with ocz custom rom.The problem is that the touchscreen does not respond in the upper right side of the screen. The picture below is done with smartmemo and the line there is suposed to continue but it bends.

I tried with the WM's align screen but when press the last, the align screen starts over again.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Guest Hermit Dave

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Flash with some other ROM and see if the problem persists. By the looks of it, your digitizer is not working.

It costs £5 to buy a new digitizer and 20 mins to replace it carefully.

Guest Sekai
Flash with some other ROM and see if the problem persists. By the looks of it, your digitizer is not working.

It costs £5 to buy a new digitizer and 20 mins to replace it carefully.

I flashed with other roms but the same rezult.

So i have to buy a new digitizer.

Thanks.

Guest manurajkat

hi bro..i had the same problem..it didnt respond on the right bottom ... than i replaced the touch screen..now its very good..i feel its better than before..;-)

• 2 weeks later...