• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

imanehicham

imanehicham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:omnia pro b 7160

have you tried formatting your sd card? it happened to me when i tried to reinstall froyo..i think ErnstJanF has created a thread on this one..

anyways, let me try...

first you need to backup your sd card, then download minitool partition wizard, plug your phone, open mtpw then select the drive of your sd card, right click, select merge, then scroll all the way at the end of the partition (this way, the previously created partition of your first froyo installallation will be merge to your current windows partition), then apply...next thing you need to do is to format it using from your winmo...then run haret from o2beta folder...

hth... :mellow:

Yes I Did that But it still the same error Message " CANT MOUNT INTERNAL FLASH !!!!!!! "

shaysus

shaysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
Thanks ErnstJan!!

Pet je af voor al het goede werk en de goede instructie!

imanehicham

imanehicham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Anyone Can Help Me Plz I had try every think To make it work again ! any other soulution plz !!!!!

neliznl

neliznl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:gtb7610
  • Twitter:@none
Heya :mellow:!

First of all thanks for the support!
Was wondering if u can host the update file for b7610 somewhere else seems the mirror on megaupload is down, atleast for me it is :D!
Thanx! if not, can u send it to my e-mail :o? [email protected]

thanx

asdasd

asdasd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi I'm the owner of samsung gt-b7620 and I have a problem with the calibration screen, the left and right side is pressed, the same was at android 2.1 Is there a solution to this problem

robertas2004

robertas2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:GT-B7610

you can press and hold the end/power button when you're in android then select reboot..or if your android hangs, you can press the reset button, (the small button on top of the sleep/wake button...

bananaPosted Imagerules

shaysus

shaysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I have one problem thus far. The clock on android (upper right corner) never keeps the right time(frozen), crazy enough when i press the clock app on home screen, the right time is displayed. Some body got any idea was causing this?

BTW

My experience with installing android is thatmy 8g sd card caused me allot of errors, in apps and on startup. My 2g sd card works fine, im running android now, and im pretty happy with it! Even gps works, didnt thought it would.. When wifi and b/t comes that would be awesome.

centodue

centodue

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OmniaPro/B7610

I have one problem thus far. The clock on android (upper right corner) never keeps the right time(frozen), crazy enough when i press the clock app on home screen, the right time is displayed. Some body got any idea was causing this?

BTW

My experience with installing android is thatmy 8g sd card caused me allot of errors, in apps and on startup. My 2g sd card works fine, im running android now, and im pretty happy with it! Even gps works, didnt thought it would.. When wifi and b/t comes that would be awesome.

yes I confirm that is a problem since new Froyo. It was not present with previous Enclair version.
If you go in sleep and after some minute wake up it is refreshed but if you remain in wake up upper time is not updated continually but remain freeze to the wake up value.

About 8GB SD memory you should check if it has some hardware problem making some memory test . Maybe there is some faulty and it creates SOD.

shaysus

shaysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Thanks for the reply centodue.. About the 8g card, i'm pretty happy with my 2 gig card so for now it;s good enough, plus i'm not that technical:P

Anyhows, about the time problem, it's pretty enoying. When i use twitter it can't get new tweets cause of the time problem (at least that is what i think) played with the time once and that solved the problem, but now i'm still having that problem of no new tweets :S

Sugandh Mishra

Sugandh Mishra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani
i tried it on samsung b7620 GA and when launched haret.exe it showed a linux type boot screen and after a while it stopped at: kernal boot failed, unable to something something. What else i need to do? Please help. thnx

Edited by Sugandh Mishra, 06 May 2011 - 11:36 AM.

shaysus

shaysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Btw is it right that the usb cable is nothing more then a charge option in android? Or is there a way to use in android to open sd card?

Edited by shaysus, 06 May 2011 - 11:24 AM.

erikcas

erikcas

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
  • Twitter:@castwitz

Hi I'm the owner of samsung gt-b7620 and I have a problem with the calibration screen, the left and right side is pressed, the same was at android 2.1 Is there a solution to this problem

i tried it on samsung b7620 GA and when launched haret.exe it showed a linux type boot screen and after a while it stopped at: kernal boot failed, unable to something something. What else i need to do? Please help. thnx

Eclair / Froyo on B7620 is not working as it should be. As far as I understand, it could be working. But devs need someone who owns a B7620 and has some coding skills to make it work. Untill now nobody did step forward

So if you do own a B7620 and you have coding skills you can help make it work on your and others B7620.

grtz Erik

=====================================

Samsung Cooper, Fit, Gio & Mini Development

CM9 && CM10.1

AndroidArmv6 // Jellaxy

My Github

=====================================

centodue

centodue

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OmniaPro/B7610

Btw is it right that the usb cable is nothing more then a charge option in android? Or is there a way to use in android to open sd card?

No...it is not right...

Look the other discussion here

About time problem I installed "Widgetsoid" by Market. You can add widget with time that is always correct and update (and create other widget personalized to have fast commands selection)

Bye Giorgio

kaspy

kaspy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia, N990, N95
seemss less no. of post these days

jappoman

jappoman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Devices:samsung b7610
i can't install it ... because the installation says that can't mount the sd card! any help ? :mellow:

shaysus

shaysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Many thanks Centodue!!

imanehicham

imanehicham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i can't install it ... because the installation says that can't mount the sd card! any help ? :o

Me to i have the same probleme . i don't know wat to do to instaal the android plzzzz if any one have any solution to this :mellow:

kaspy

kaspy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia, N990, N95

Me to i have the same probleme . i don't know wat to do to instaal the android plzzzz if any one have any solution to this :mellow:

well format all our partition in sd card , and then format it in the phone ,
try reinstalling it again

Sugandh Mishra

Sugandh Mishra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani

Eclair / Froyo on B7620 is not working as it should be. As far as I understand, it could be working. But devs need someone who owns a B7620 and has some coding skills to make it work. Untill now nobody did step forward

So if you do own a B7620 and you have coding skills you can help make it work on your and others B7620.

grtz Erik

i do own a b7620 by mistake :mellow: but don't have any knowledge of coding, but now i will try to learn and do something.

jappoman

jappoman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Devices:samsung b7610
it's allways the same thing .. also formatting is useless! ... other way ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users