Installed 2012-02-08 : CyanogenMod beta 2
safe mode on,
"back key" is W,
"lock key" is hang up.
then installed "B7610CMbeta2"
safe mode off,
no back and home key.
no back and home key..
- delete all partitions with "MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition"
- clean MyMemory deleting folders and files of Android
- try again to transfer in MyMemory o2beta folde, ext4.tar.gz , haret.exe, zImage
- launch androidinstall.exe file in o2beta folder........wait...... system must restart after about 5-10 minutes
- in WM browse again in MyMemory and CHECK if "startup.txt" file is present , in this case you can select haret.exe and wait other 5 minutes the first boot!
- When system turnon the first time, restart in WM immediately, add cm_o2_update.tar.gz and zImage in MyMemory and lauch haret.exe again
- wait the second boot and then restart immediately in WM other time....verify that cm_o2_update.tar.gz file is NOT present in MyMemory (if it is not present , it is installed correctly!)
Now you can boot again android and all must work. If some problem is present , the installation is not ok, and you need a new clean installation.