26 replies to this topic

Abz2011

Abz2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega, OSF
Hi. Guys
I see .sh extension on the scripts above, does this mean I can install veetle which has an. sh extension. Also, how can I go about making the mouse cursor more responsive or smoother?

Thanks in advance

Zebrahead

Zebrahead

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Hi. Guys
I see .sh extension on the scripts above, does this mean I can install veetle which has an. sh extension. Also, how can I go about making the mouse cursor more responsive or smoother?
Thanks in advance

Depends upon what veetle does. The sh extension just denotes shell script. Within a shell script, you can execute anything. If veetle was designed to be used on a pc, it's likely that it executes programs that aren't available on android.

But as I said, depends what it does.

Zeb

My new website - check it out for various VEGA dev stuffs and tools

I'm running out of space to host things! More space for both of us if you don't already have Dropbox! : Free Dropbox Space!!
@ZebraDroid

mitchb23

mitchb23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Ok tried again, get above scripting back plus line16 cp permission denied, says this twice, then it says you are in mouse mode now changes will take effect once rebooted.

I reboot and nothing has changed

Ok got it working :mellow:

Went into connectbot, put into su and then entered /system/bin/MouseGameSwitcher.sh rebooted and it worked.

Last question - I promise :o - Is their anyway to save this cripting into gscript or other way.

Thanks to all for their help

Zebrahead

Zebrahead

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Ok got it working :mellow:

Went into connectbot, put into su and then entered /system/bin/MouseGameSwitcher.sh rebooted and it worked.

Last question - I promise :o - Is their anyway to save this cripting into gscript or other way.

Thanks to all for their help

Just so you know,
su
command
means, make me superuser, and then do whatever

su -c command
means execute the command as superuser

And can it be saved? Presumably, I've not used gscript but I guess you could just make a new one and enter that.

If you can't :

echo "su -c command" > /data/local/myscript.sh && chmod 755 /data/local/myscript.sh

once you've done that, you can just do /data/local/myscript.sh to run Alternatively, you could make a new connectbot session, long press it, and set the initial command to your command. That way, whenever you open that session, it'll effectively run that script.

Zeb

My new website - check it out for various VEGA dev stuffs and tools

I'm running out of space to host things! More space for both of us if you don't already have Dropbox! : Free Dropbox Space!!
@ZebraDroid

Abz2011

Abz2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Depends upon what veetle does. The sh extension just denotes shell script. Within a shell script, you can execute anything. If veetle was designed to be used on a pc, it's likely that it executes programs that aren't available on android.

But as I said, depends what it does.
Zeb

Its a plugin for browsers to stream live football, some are free and others premium.

jevdroid

jevdroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Its a plugin for browsers to stream live football, some are free and others premium.

Not just footy, but that's not important. No, veetle won't run on Android. Fortunately though, most streams don't require veetle but run in flash and that works fine (at least that's how I often watch golf). Just browse myp2p.eu and pick from there.

Abz2011

Abz2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Not just footy, but that's not important. No, veetle won't run on Android. Fortunately though, most streams don't require veetle but run in flash and that works fine (at least that's how I often watch golf). Just browse myp2p.eu and pick from there.

Cheers gov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users