[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest wbaw
After the firmware "CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7 MD5: 5f4e226eac4e9f59ac36ef3e2591aa65" is it possible to flash

It is, but you'll lose your data. Better, safer & easier to just download CM7 Nightly 60 - http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=blade the latest version & install it with clockworkmod (vol- & power on) or rom manager.

Edited by wbaw

Guest KoZzzik

TPT method of flashing is possible on the GEN2? After flashing the "CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7 MD5: 5f4e226eac4e9f59ac36ef3e2591aa65"

Guest curl66
TPT method of flashing is possible on the GEN2? After flashing the "CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7 MD5: 5f4e226eac4e9f59ac36ef3e2591aa65"

you can read in first post that TPT function is not affected if you upgraded to GEN2 via TPT

Guest hunter`

Since this is the easiest way how to install a custom rom

why wouldn't you create a script for the Swedish spring or/and the jellyfish too?

..that way, it'd be a lot easier to test them

Guest bhf

why wouldn't you create a script for the Swedish spring or/and the jellyfish too?

Why is that? Put your favourite GEN2-ROM(s) on your sd-card, flash wbaws Gen1toGen2v3 via tpt once and for all and you can install your most favourite ROM right away from within clockwork. Then you can try out all your ROMs without hassle.

Guest The Soup Thief
Why is that? Put your favourite GEN2-ROM(s) on your sd-card, flash wbaws Gen1toGen2v3 via tpt once and for all and you can install your most favourite ROM right away from within clockwork. Then you can try out all your ROMs without hassle.

Even less hassle if you use ROM manager to run Clockwork for you (it'll even cook you up a nandroid first, if you ask)

Doddle

Guest Cvak01

Hi there, I have a problem. I did exactly what this guide says(I have modaco 2.2 rom) : updated CW with rom manager - downloaded CM7.0.2Nightly60 with new partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data - extracted on SD card - turn on the phone with volume + , and now phone wont even turn on(not even charge led, or LCD, nothing). Any idea ?

I guess its HW fault :mellow: fortunatly its still in waranty ...

Edited by Cvak01

Guest rwalton159

For some reason my phone wont go into recovery via vol- & power on or through rom manager

It just sites on the green android

Edited by rwalton159

Guest Cowardly Courage

I flashed my gen1 mobile via tpt (cm7.0.2 version), after the green installer finished, my phone just turned off. (previously the battery was almost 100%), I waited a couple of minutes, nothing happened. Then I tried to turn on,but all was black, nothing happened, not even a single vibration. I took out the battery, waited a few sec, reinstalled, tried to turn on again, same, nothing happened. When i plug the ac,and try to start, same, also wont start the tpt via menu+vol plus combo anymore. And no led light while charging, not red, not green. So i assume its bricked for good, right? The problem, the phone hasn't any guarantee... :mellow:

Guest rwalton159

I've backed up the stuff on my sd card and put the gen 2 image image back on the phone.

Rebooted with the vol + pressed down and the green writing has appeared

Phone has now rebooted and back to main screen - seems okay

Opened up rom manager but still cant get it into recovery though ??

Aha - went into rom manager and flashed clockword mod recovery to v3.02.7 and can now get recovery! :mellow:

Edited by rwalton159

Guest jlgmax

Anyone tried Regina 3D launcher on CM7 yet ? On stable 7.0 and stable 7.02 I get an android core force close every time I press a contact shortcut on my homescreen !

The contact shortcut gets added as it normally would, but when I press it I immediately get a force close dialogue box. The usual phone, sms, contact info, facebook etc shortcut bar doesnt even appear when the icon is pressed, it just force closes.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Guest curl66

i did the TPT for some friends so they can do an easy upgrade to CM7 and GEN2. and i shared it with all of you. also wbaw did this.

i have to say i personaly dont care about SS or JJ since these are 2.2 so i wont do a TPT for this.

JJ9 was already installed on my friends blade. CM7 7.0.2 stable works great so why to go back to 2.2 if you can have 2.3.3?

CM7 rulz :mellow:

there is already a JJ9 TPT (GEN1 only) so you can try.

Guest grayden

I think i have a problem...

I installed tha tpt image on a gen1 blade with stock partitions and flb onboard and restored all my apps and data with titanium backup.

Now, by using the app DiskUsage i see that i have 304mb Data and cache (142mb for apps, 144.1mb system data and 18,4 free space).

Why does this looks wrong to me?

PS: I removed 1-2 system apps also to get a bit more space.

Guest m3g4tr0n

I'm running CM 7.02stable, how do i upgrade to CM7.0.2Nightly60? do i just copy the image folder to the sd card.

will i have any problems upgrading when both have different partition layouts?

CM 7.02stable says: 2MB Cache, 136MB System , 302MB Data

CM7.0.2Nightly60 says: partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

-----------

CM7.0.2Nightly60 with new partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

CM7.0.2Nightly59 with new partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

these TPTs are with old partition layout: 2MB Cache, 136MB System , 302MB Data.

CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7

CM 7.02stable

best to use rommanager to do future upgrades.

Upgrade it form market and then upgrade clockwork.

-------------

Guest curl66
I'm running CM 7.02stable, how do i upgrade to CM7.0.2Nightly60? do i just copy the image folder to the sd card.

will i have any problems upgrading when both have different partition layouts?

CM 7.02stable says: 2MB Cache, 136MB System , 302MB Data

CM7.0.2Nightly60 says: partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

-----------

CM7.0.2Nightly60 with new partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

CM7.0.2Nightly59 with new partition Layout 15MB Cache/136MB System/304MB Data

these TPTs are with old partition layout: 2MB Cache, 136MB System , 302MB Data.

CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7

CM 7.02stable

Upgrade it form market and then upgrade clockwork.

-------------

can you please read this:

Upgrade it from market and then upgrade clockwork.

so apply nightlies with clockwork or rommanager

any partitionlayout will work with CM7

Guest curl66
I think i have a problem...

I installed tha tpt image on a gen1 blade with stock partitions and flb onboard and restored all my apps and data with titanium backup.

Now, by using the app DiskUsage i see that i have 304mb Data and cache (142mb for apps, 144.1mb system data and 18,4 free space).

Why does this looks wrong to me?

PS: I removed 1-2 system apps also to get a bit more space.

everything fine.

move the apps to SD-Card through CM7 application administration menu.

CM7 can do this for you.