Zte Racer(mtc 916)2.3android os(thanks rexcun%4pda.ru)

Guest Vlatko25

Guest deadlink
how do you get this to work?

I wrote two versions of vibration response. The first version runs as service accessibility and responds to changing the window. The second version of the device reads / dev/input/event1 and vibrate when you press events softkeys.

Now I'm rewriting touch_to_key to increase the active softkeys and the introduction of vibration response. It would be a great help to find the source of touch_to_key.

Sorry, translated by google

Guest RobertsAccount

I don't understand how I'm supposed to get vBack to work... I installed the .apk package and I'm not sure where to go from here.

Guest equiliym

i dunno why but this new version of vback isnt working at all on my phone

it just made my phone buggy and unusable, everything lags

Edited by equiliym

Guest deadlink
I don't understand how I'm supposed to get vBack to work... I installed the .apk package and I'm not sure where to go from here.

After installation you must turn it in the settings of special features. He called Виброотклик. He needs root.

This version I posted only for the test. He is now rewritten in C, runs as a background service and it will be in a new rum.

Edited by deadlink

Guest Denkro

Menu. => Special Options.

I do not know how to write ..(((

Edited by Denkro

Guest blatny93

OK - could someone address this question - that of when apps are moved to sd they aren't moved to sd-ext but rather to .android-secure in fat as asec files and mounted at mnt/asec/ (I discovered this by looking as nautilus-root in Ubuntu and showing hidden files! Can't be read or seen as even root-explorer on phone!?)? Why doesn't it or can't it use my ext-2 partition? When rickys' 2.2 sees and uses it fine? Any answer?

The same is true with Rexchuns' so is this a known bug with cyagenmod 7.0.0, corrected in 7.0.3 or am I doing something wrong?

Apparently 'asec' are android secure files, to prevent tampering, and this is a typical form in which apps are moved to sd in froyo - but in ginger bread? And, what's the point then of having the sd-ext?

Edited by blatny93