2 replies to this topic

zery

zery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Spice MI700
Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, after a litlle system damaged, i put a viewpad ROM on my Spice MI700, now i have managed to bring back the system to the original backup of my MI700 system. The last problem I have is the bootscreen image is still showing viewpad logo. I hope someone here using MI700 can help me to share your original bootscreen .img (the one that showing CSL logo when booting up), i guess that would something like "splash.img".

So if someone can help out please help me.

TIA,

ming0971

ming0971

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i600

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, after a litlle system damaged, i put a viewpad ROM on my Spice MI700, now i have managed to bring back the system to the original backup of my MI700 system. The last problem I have is the bootscreen image is still showing viewpad logo. I hope someone here using MI700 can help me to share your original bootscreen .img (the one that showing CSL logo when booting up), i guess that would something like "splash.img".

So if someone can help out please help me.

TIA,

This is my backup CSL backup boot animation. I was using root tools application to make that backup.

Attached Files

Edited by ming0971, 04 May 2011 - 02:50 AM.

zery

zery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Spice MI700
Hi ming0971, thanks for the file.

Are you sure this is the right section of files i needed? How come I cant recall seeing this image when boot - up? anyway i've got the file "splash.img" from kokokranc at other forum. I haven't flash it yet.

Thanks, anyway.

Edited by zery, 04 May 2011 - 04:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users