WWEpsp

WWEpsp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega (VegaComb)
  • Twitter:@@WWEpsp92
sorry, didnt understand this, im just new to all this stuff...

could you help me??

thanks!

danb79

danb79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:advent vega, nexus s
  • Twitter:@na
anyone know if there is a driver for the old xbox pad?

Snowdan

Snowdan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Advent Vega

anyone know if there is a driver for the old xbox pad?

Have you got an old xpad connector to usb? As its not USB by standard (I know the protocol is but the connector isn't) and the new one is it may be unlikely to find anyone made a module for it much less ported it to android. Shame I have like 12 of them.

Snowdan.

mxbob

mxbob

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega

Have you got an old xpad connector to usb? As its not USB by standard (I know the protocol is but the connector isn't) and the new one is it may be unlikely to find anyone made a module for it much less ported it to android. Shame I have like 12 of them.

Snowdan.

isnt it just standard usb surrounded by a big plastic bit? as in if you remove the plastic bit around it it is just a standard usb connection

*edit a quick google suggests that it isnt

Edited by mxbob, 12 May 2011 - 03:44 PM.

danb79

danb79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:advent vega, nexus s
  • Twitter:@na

isnt it just standard usb surrounded by a big plastic bit? as in if you remove the plastic bit around it it is just a standard usb connection

yea it is sort of you have to cut the xbox plug off and wire in a usb plug (ignoring the yellow) or use an adapter

jmzoakley

jmzoakley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello there I wonder if anyone can help me, I've been messing on for ages trying to get my Xbox360 wired pad to work with emulators (Tiger) on my Advent Vega with Honeycomb, when I go into connectbot and I've followed the instructions in first post it comes back saying "invalid module format" I'm pulling my hair out here can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please?
The leds on the pad are flashing, when I go to configure it's saying press the button, then I press the button, the box goes off as if it recognised the button press but still says <none>.....
Thanks for looking...

EDIT: I've been trawling Google for ages but it might as well be in Japanese... Loads of stuff about Linux, not a lot relating directly to the Vega. I'm lost. Is there a newer version of the xpad.ko file that will be compatible with my version of honeycomb? It says it is Android Version 3.2 and Kernel Version 2.6.36.3VegaComb-Release-by-TeamNewCo+rebel1@linux-36c8 #3 Build number VC 3.2 Build 9n

Edited by jmzoakley, 30 June 2012 - 07:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users