Motorola branded protective case

Guest andypotts

Guest andypotts

I have to say i'm a little disappointed on the design.

It ssems to protect the device quite nicely but disappointed you cant charge the device or use its stand while charging or using usb.

IMG_20110430_162844.jpg

IMG_20110430_162856.jpg

As you can see its got good access to the camera, power button and speakers... and also a cut out for the 3.5mm jack

May have to get the dremel out to fashion some extra holes!

Guest triplezoney

I bought one that looks exactly the same on ebay, which has all the access points already cut. Fits perfectly, cost £5.99 delivered.

Guest andypotts
I bought one that looks exactly the same on ebay, which has all the access points already cut. Fits perfectly, cost £5.99 delivered.

Managed to get one free... its proper motorola branded as well.

You would expect holes in all the right places! :mellow:

• 4 months later...
Guest ThomasAstor

Hi

Can you remember the dealer who sell them. I want a cover case but £35 form PCWorld is steep for what it is.

Thanks

T.

• 4 months later...
Guest skull_fcuk

I have to say i'm a little disappointed on the design.

It ssems to protect the device quite nicely but disappointed you cant charge the device or use its stand while charging or using usb.As you can see its got good access to the camera, power button and speakers... and also a cut out for the 3.5mm jack

May have to get the dremel out to fashion some extra holes!

I'm not being rude, but just rotate the tablet by 180' and have the relevant ports on the top edge. Android will rotate the screen back to the correct orientation. Works fine for me :)

• 1 month later...