[GEN2] [ROM] FLB r11b Lite and Phat < Gen 2 only >

Guest Len Ash

Guest Len Ash
thanks was going do that anyway as i do everytime change roms ill just try rankish theme for fibbs rom should work

Should be fine. On this ROM, I haven't touched framework-res.apk or services.jar, unusually.

Edited by Len Ash

Guest wookie16081965
Should be fine. On this ROM, I haven't touched framework-res.apk or services.jar, unusually.

just put it in seems to be working fine thankyou very much

Guest iKrautDroid
kallt did indicate rls5 is the last release of swedish spring

That's too bad. But if I'm honest, there isn't much he can do to make it even better. Has he joined the Cyanogenmod team?

Guest wookie16081965
Good to know...

working fantastic wifi doesnt turn itself off, gps got fix in 5 seconds inside house. Phone signal a bit dodgy but ill let it charge do a couple reboots that should sort that, let you know how battery is next week give it time settle in the rom thanks again.

Guest Davie1888

Want to try out the phat version but getting this error

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Guest solidchips
Want to try out the phat version but getting this error

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Same here, unable to download "FLB r11b Gen 2 Phat " from the link given in post 1.

Edited by solidchips

Guest wookie16081965
Same here, unable to download "FLB r11b Gen 2 Phat " from the link given in post 1.

wait about 5 mins then try again i had that before i waited tried again and it worked.

Guest iKrautDroid
wait about 5 mins then try again i had that before i waited tried again and it worked.

Yup...

Same here!

Guest Paden

Great work LanceH!

I found that FLBr11 Gen1 broke Bluetooth functionality with my car (previous versions had worked OK).

I see you say that in your Gen2 version "the kernel is completely different", are the Bluetooth bits in the kernel?

Your RLS5 lite, is currently working great for me.

Cheers, Paul

Guest Len Ash
Why is gTalk absent from both lite and phat? Is there a way to add it afterwards?

Because nobody uses it...! You can add it from the Market IF you use it.

Guest clear sky
Added to first post:

CW flashable boot image, fixes ADB and gets rid of the Softbank boot splash. NO WIPE Required

Don't bother if it doesn't bother you!

I don't see it, hope I m not going blind.

I have a problem with android market, it won't download. It starts and then stops. Wiped data but the problem still persists.

Guest Len Ash
I don't see it, hope I m not going blind.

I have a problem with android market, it won't download. It starts and then stops. Wiped data but the problem still persists.

Tidied up - the first post now has both versions fully working, ADB wise. No further need for boot zip update. If you are running the initial version, simply flash the one in the first post - no wipe necessary.

Just tested Market on Phat version (no obvious reason why Lite should be any different), works fine. 1 App updated and 2 downloaded. Quickly too.

Guest clear sky
Tidied up - the first post now has both versions fully working, ADB wise. No further need for boot zip update. If you are running the initial version, simply flash the one in the first post - no wipe necessary.

Just tested Market on Phat version (no obvious reason why Lite should be any different), works fine. 1 App updated and 2 downloaded. Quickly too.

Thanks. I'll wipe and reinstall and hopefully that'll fix it

Guest Nyki
Tidied first post up.

Lite and Phat versions up to date.

After this update Exchange support went to the same unstable functionality as in the rest of GEN2 custom roms (SS RLS5). The previous Lite GEN2 release without the ADB fix worked fine! Also Filer replaced with Astro and Alarm Clock app changed...

Guest Len Ash
After this update Exchange support went to the same unstable functionality as in the rest of GEN2 custom roms (SS RLS5). The previous Lite GEN2 release without the ADB fix worked fine! Also Filer replaced with Astro and Alarm Clock app changed...

Is that a question?

I can't see any obvious reason why Exchange doesn't work now - just keep the previous version then! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EOKSXD6

Edited by Len Ash

Guest Nyki
Please feel free to test out and report. VPN, Exchange, Tethering etc....

No question asked, just tought you wanted feedback from a tester...