5 replies to this topic

BMFCDRW

BMFCDRW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal
Hello All.

I have installed on my Acer Liquid Metal the Leaked 2.3. Everything works fine but with the FPS problem and so on i'm trying to downgrade to install 2.2 again.

Lots of problems in this quest, but the worst, i can't get in recovery mode. I also have tried another tools without any luck.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

BMFCDRW

BMFCDRW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal

Hello All.

I have installed on my Acer Liquid Metal the Leaked 2.3. Everything works fine but with the FPS problem and so on i'm trying to downgrade to install 2.2 again.

Lots of problems in this quest, but the worst, i can't get in recovery mode. I also have tried another tools without any luck.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

i was able to access recovery mode. I guess its not that easy on liquid metal eheh

Tiny Jacky

Tiny Jacky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I would like to know how to downgrade in recovery mode. I'm using the rom 1.100.36.AAP.GEN2 and I wanna downgrade to 1.100.35 to use Metalounay

Thebushido

Thebushido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Hello All.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Envia me uma pm se ainda precisares

kanedako

kanedako

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ACER LIQUID
Download acer download tool : http://www.mediafire...3y884179jzfy9tj
switch on debug mode on your phone.
You need an older bin : 1.100.00 and flash it on your phone with acer download tool

AminH

AminH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
THANKS!!!! BIG THANKS!!!!

I just nearly bricked my handset by downgrading straight to .35 gen1.

Luckily i had a asus_ug folder on my sd card witht he latest gingerleak so i managed to restore it to functionality.

Now i'm going to try and flash with 1.1.000 and then to 1.1.0035 for metalouny, wish me luck!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users