Acer Liquid Metal 2.3 leaked Downgrade

Guest BMFCDRW

Guest BMFCDRW

Hello All.

I have installed on my Acer Liquid Metal the Leaked 2.3. Everything works fine but with the FPS problem and so on i'm trying to downgrade to install 2.2 again.

Lots of problems in this quest, but the worst, i can't get in recovery mode. I also have tried another tools without any luck.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Guest BMFCDRW
Hello All.

I have installed on my Acer Liquid Metal the Leaked 2.3. Everything works fine but with the FPS problem and so on i'm trying to downgrade to install 2.2 again.

Lots of problems in this quest, but the worst, i can't get in recovery mode. I also have tried another tools without any luck.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

i was able to access recovery mode. I guess its not that easy on liquid metal eheh

Guest Tiny Jacky

I would like to know how to downgrade in recovery mode. I'm using the rom 1.100.36.AAP.GEN2 and I wanna downgrade to 1.100.35 to use Metalounay

Guest Thebushido
Hello All.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Envia me uma pm se ainda precisares

• 3 months later...

THANKS!!!! BIG THANKS!!!!

I just nearly bricked my handset by downgrading straight to .35 gen1.

Luckily i had a asus_ug folder on my sd card witht he latest gingerleak so i managed to restore it to functionality.

Now i'm going to try and flash with 1.1.000 and then to 1.1.0035 for metalouny, wish me luck!! :)