Photo

Ricky 2.2 rom(reuploaded for those who want)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Devices:hTC Explorer / Donated Racer

installed this version this night and I think it works great, but I can't update google googles, it say's that's not possible to update. Is that possible to do the update it?

should be possible as its on going software, try uninstalling it from MY APPS in market and find it again re-install it, if still not working try new gapps pack it should work with 2.2 rom http://www.mediafire...x4kcncqyqzz39kf thx Schwinni, install through clockwork usual way....make a backup before just to be safe ;)

Edited by Racerboy, 07 August 2011 - 05:04 PM.

Find ALL my 2.3.7 cm7 ROMS HERE and ICSv5-MOD-ROM HERE @ raceroms

Latest LeWa ported ROM HERE

PM`s for help WONT be answered

lfernandes

lfernandes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:ZTE RACER (SOFTSTONE TMN)
Thanks Racerboy, I found that was a permission issue, I've fixed it with spare parts and I finally was able to install it. I think this is a good room for those who want to wait for a non buggy 2.3.4 room. Calibration is perfect, battery drain I think is normal compared to stock room 2.1 (I didn't do a full charge since I installed it but I think the battery drain is normal) and I can send MMS with data connection disabled, thisng that I can't do with 2.3.4 room's.

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Thanks Racerboy, I found that was a permission issue, I've fixed it with spare parts and I finally was able to install it. I think this is a good room for those who want to wait for a non buggy 2.3.4 room. Calibration is perfect, battery drain I think is normal compared to stock room 2.1 (I didn't do a full charge since I installed it but I think the battery drain is normal) and I can send MMS with data connection disabled, thisng that I can't do with 2.3.4 room's.

so long as you`ve sorted it thats great ;), i`m using the 4pda rom 2.3.4 v1.88 with deadlink new kernal its even better than the stock 2.1 rom i had regards battery usage, everthing else works great aswell

lfernandes

lfernandes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I'm having a problem with this room: when I trie to update some google apps from market the instalation fail's. I've installed gaaps through revovery but for example market don't work (didn't open). how can I solve this?

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

I'm having a problem with this room: when I trie to update some google apps from market the instalation fail's. I've installed gaaps through revovery but for example market don't work (didn't open). how can I solve this?

have you re-installed gapps since this has happened? did you not solve this issue through permissions or something, try re-installng gapps 1st if still fails then you could maybe update market with this new vending.apk (new market) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GPJBBFWD copy to sdcard and install with file explorer or similar it should work with 2.2 i hope

lfernandes

lfernandes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I found another bug: some mp3 files that i use for ringtones don't play, even using music player they don't play. could it be a codec bug?

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

I found another bug: some mp3 files that i use for ringtones don't play, even using music player they don't play. could it be a codec bug?

maybe try a different player to see if solves it then you`ll know if its the player or the rom, maybe time to upgrade to a 2.3.5 rom, in the 2.3.5 nigtly #152 by 4pda thread new build 2.3.5 cyanogenmod #158 is quite decent....

lfernandes

lfernandes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

maybe try a different player to see if solves it then you`ll know if its the player or the rom, maybe time to upgrade to a 2.3.5 rom, in the 2.3.5 nigtly #152 by 4pda thread new build 2.3.5 cyanogenmod #158 is quite decent....

Do that room had the mms issue like the other's 2.3 rooms?

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Do that room had the mms issue like the other's 2.3 rooms?

i dont know,i dont use mms at all, but only way to find out is to try it :D just back it up before you flash

Edited by Racerboy, 12 August 2011 - 10:30 PM.

lfernandes

lfernandes

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

i dont know,i dont use mms at all, but only way to find out is to try it :D just back it up before you flash

Are you using that room? if yes can you try to send an MMS for your self with data connection (gprs or 3G) disabled? Because in this days i've installed almost all rooms in this forum and reinstalled all software and I want to give a little rest to my zte :-) appreciated

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Are you using that room? if yes can you try to send an MMS for your self with data connection (gprs or 3G) disabled? Because in this days i've installed almost all rooms in this forum and reinstalled all software and I want to give a little rest to my zte :-) appreciated

I am using that rom but as i said i dont use mms so best place to ask is the thread for it http://android.modac...ly-152-by-4pda/ it takes 5 mins to backup and install a rom, try it :) your zte gets rest when you sleep :D

Edited by Racerboy, 13 August 2011 - 08:27 AM.

rontinella

rontinella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte racer 1107
utente nuovo
sera a tutti
updateprocedureZTE2.1 2.2racer1107<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users