froyo bundle and how to install (working on it)

Guest ritchietos

Guest koppa

Thank you for sharing. I managed to install ...

But how to installed android usb driver for XP or anyone? (sorry for english)

Guest ritchietos
Lot of SOD...

any fix for this... and which is the best 2d /3d drivers.. link plz

this is a bundle if you read you can see that the 3d drivers are already installed.

so dont install any updates .

Edited by ritchietos

Guest xcavs

Hi ritchietos, thank you for your bundle, its very easy to understand for newbie like me.. :unsure:

But I have a camera's problem..

I can only open the camera one time, every time I close the camera and open it again, it always crashes and needs to restart to use the camera again. Are you experienced it too?

are there differences between your bundle with the original one (other than 2d3d drivers that are included in it)?

Sorry for my bad english.. thank you.

Guest Neo Wonge

thanks to all the people involved for making this ... this is so cool ... been using it for few days now n loving it .. :unsure:

Guest n4m3less

with "for windows" pack, android is installed on ext2! why do not enable ext4?

thx

Edited by n4m3less

Guest ritchietos
with "for windows" pack, android is installed on ext2! why do not enable ext4?

thx

i am editing the installer to support ext4 and a second data partition for recovery.

i just have alot of work this week (i post if its done).

Guest K1ll3r5h33p
i am editing the installer to support ext4 and a second data partition for recovery.

hi. i just installed "froyo bundle v2 (my storage fix)" on SD-Card at EXT4 only editing the init-rc and startup.txt via (K)UBUNTU

works perfectly well, have not had any SOD since yesterday, power drain is low when in standby (15% in 6h30 minutes), no bugs, market works, storage works, SD-Card works, WIFI works nearly perfectly....

Thanks for great pack!

I'm sorry for my english!

Guest andre02

Hello,

I'm having a problem and need you guys help me, I'm using Froyo bundle V2 but when I open the folder "storage" closes the file manager. What should I do?

Thanks

Pt-br: Quando eu abro a pasta storage o file manager fecha derrepente. Pq está acontecendo isto? existe alguma solução?

Edited by andre02

Guest khomen

thank you very much for the bundle, didnt find anything easier, great work.

i have one milestone though, after the install android boots once and the doesnt boot again.... screen just goes black and i have to reboot ...

could you suggest something please ?

Guest Chintu1585

Hello everyone, i hv installed froyo windows installer. Working fine but having problem with time it is showing. It is always showing other time than actual. And time at top right corner stucks. Suppose if it is showing 7.20 am, then after 5 mins also it is showing same time. Any solution?

Guest K1ll3r5h33p
Hello everyone, i hv installed froyo windows installer. Working fine but having problem with time it is showing. It is always showing other time than actual. And time at top right corner stucks. Suppose if it is showing 7.20 am, then after 5 mins also it is showing same time. Any solution?

yeah, same problem here. but the solution is to have patience ... time will fix it, sometimes wake up your cell phone and change the display style of clock (from 24h to am/pm).... helps sometimes. try this.

Guest bfree2run
strange never had this problem and u sure that you have free space on the android system (not sdcard)

and did u have enough free ram ?

Sal...

Does the Bluetooth, WiFi and 3g works..OK? and one last question does the key map of the hardware keyboard works of b7610, i mean does all the buttons works fine???

PS: crezi ca imi poti lasa un tel..sau id ceva ..

Guest jammerlee711

first of all..thanks for posting and saving all our noobies...unfortunately,mine was smooth for 2days (although some times it shows connection error on the market)..but today the market is totally not working ,it stuck at the starting download screen and it just don't want to download the apps...anybody encounter the same problem??

Guest darkworldzz
first of all..thanks for posting and saving all our noobies...unfortunately,mine was smooth for 2days (although some times it shows connection error on the market)..but today the market is totally not working ,it stuck at the starting download screen and it just don't want to download the apps...anybody encounter the same problem??

hmm the market fix should be added in this bundle.. try a clean install again..

Guest volts320

I can't install it on mine...it get stuck at the 2nd haret there as the underscore doesn't blink...any way to overcome this??

am using wm6.5 JJ1 rom

Guest TTTomek

hey, thanks for this bundle. it works good, but i have one problem. if i go to storange in the filemanager, filemanager shut down and i come to homescreen.

what i can do, if i want to put music or something like this on my storage.

i have 16gb free, but i also can see 677mb free space.

i don't have any sdcard, only internal storage.

Guest Alfred Ang

Hi Ritchietos, do you happen to have a new installer supporting ext4? Thanks~!

Guest ritchietos

I have some problems whit the second data partition (for the ext 4 installer) for recovery

Maybe i can post a beta so its gonna install on ext4 just the recovery part isnt working yet .

Sorry for not posting so much i just got a new job and didn't have that much time yet.

Tomorrow i have 3 days off so i hope to have it fix by then.

Guest n4m3less
I have some problems whit the second data partition (for the ext 4 installer) for recovery

Maybe i can post a beta so its gonna install on ext4 just the recovery part isnt working yet .

Sorry for not posting so much i just got a new job and didn't have that much time yet.

ok...thanks :D :D

Guest lol = ^_^

From my past experiences with other Android phones.... EXT4 wouldn't differ that much from EXT2...