Guest GB-UK

I've ordered one of the N700 tablets but cannot find any screen protectors for it, does anyone know of anywhere that sells them? If not would a protector from the galaxy tab be a good alternative as they are both 7" screens?

Guest John...
I've ordered one of the N700 tablets but cannot find any screen protectors for it, does anyone know of anywhere that sells them? If not would a protector from the galaxy tab be a good alternative as they are both 7" screens?

Poundland sell screen protectors for the ipad. I cut them down to size using a template I made from a scan of my n700. It's not a perfect fit but it's cheap and effective. Otherwise you can spend 20 quid on one if you can still find it online.

John

• 2 months later...
Guest ForceTen

I noticed that Amazon uk have quite a few to chose from, not exactly cheap though. Then again, protection is always costly.

Remember to search for all the various names (particularly Viewpad 7) when looking for these and other accessories - often gets a much better set of results to choose from.

Hope it helps.