207 replies to this topic

kamal_saran

kamal_saran

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:dell xcd35
guys i was using this method to partion my gen 2 zte blade .....suddenly at 98% it shows reset in red words . now it just doesn't booot up or anything .any help guys

..Abel..

..Abel..

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade / Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Ace_Able
Awesome !! great instructions no problem whatsoever ! finally i can enjoy ics ! in the custom Gen2 215 v10 firmware package ! it says gen1 tpt compatible that means gen2 tpt is not compatible right ? or ...?

Posted Image
JELLY BEAN :)

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Awesome !! great instructions no problem whatsoever ! finally i can enjoy ics ! in the custom Gen2 215 v10 firmware package ! it says gen1 tpt compatible that means gen2 tpt is not compatible right ? or ...?

It means that if you flash that firmware, you can use Gen 1to Gen 2 type TPTs afterwards. You can't use the stock Gen 2 image.bin type TPTs.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

..Abel..

..Abel..

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade / Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Ace_Able

It means that if you flash that firmware, you can use Gen 1to Gen 2 type TPTs afterwards. You can't use the stock Gen 2 image.bin type TPTs.

Ok Thanks a Lot !! :)

Posted Image
JELLY BEAN :)

Artech.

Artech.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i can't do it , can anyone help me please ?
ZTE SKATE 4.3 , i have drestroyed my smartphone .

demonkus

demonkus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i can't do it , can anyone help me please ?
ZTE SKATE 4.3 , i have drestroyed my smartphone .

You probably have..! your in the wrong sub forum this is for the zte blade.zte skate is here ---> Zte Skate

abcabc121234

abcabc121234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD34
Thanks a Lot Hedgepigdaniel for Helping me recover my phone which was bricked in a week after buying it. ur guide really worked out 4 me

i just wanted to ask if there was any way i could improve my splash image appearence. ie i flashed a new splash.bmp image but it is not getting the same quality as it was when i first bought my phone.(I have a Dell XCD35 (India)). Please Help me out with this graphics issue cause if a put an image for the splash image. i am not just gettin the desired quality i hope u understand me. my splash image just looks like a disaster

Thanks a lot for the method and in advance for this one teeny tiny doubt of mine

@NuJ

@NuJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD 35
I am currently using Dell XCD 35 (European Gen 2) with 512 MB RAM. I am running CM7 stable ROM. I want to repartition my Internal Memory. Can I directly flash the gen2 TPT or I have to downgrade to gen2 stoc and then flash the TPT?

Niks10

Niks10

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Advent Vega
I have some problem with clockworkmod recovery.
In recovery manager it says Currently installed recovery: unrecognised and
when I try to boot into recovery at reboot, I get ZTE Blade recovery and not custom recovery.
and when I try to install custom recovery using update.zip, it says cannot install.

squidlr

squidlr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Looks like it's 'game over' for my OLED blade.

I tried all the methods 1 to 4, suspecting that the NVRAM was corrupted somehow.

My phone gets hot around the back of the camera area, where the logic board must sit, and the phone will not boot past the green android and Orange logos.

My last throw of the dice was going back to the stock Orange GEN1 TPT image.

Still the phone will still not boot past the logos.

It's been through many rom flashes from 2.2 to the latest ICS roms.

It has served me well.

Any ideas or is it fried?

Going to miss the trusty ZTE Blade/San Fran as the development community has been fantastic in what it has produced.

vilelord

vilelord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Thanks for that - very clear and comprehensive.

I followed the guide but instead of using swedish spring firmware I used the SD backup from a friend's'phone (identical model) and so got a set-up that I liked.

Mahesh Sharma

Mahesh Sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35
guys guys guys.. quick help needed..
I did this and now the flasher is showing OPEN in blue color.. Ratio: 0/100. It was 98/100 When I left the device for some time and when I came back I saw this OPEN written there.. is it completed? I mean is it safe to remove?
dont have much time as its battery is draining.. :|
Thanks in advance :)

Mahesh Sharma

Mahesh Sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35
Bricked!!!! can't get past the green android logo and its moving to left side and coming back to middle.. HELP!!

shmizan

shmizan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Orange San Francisco, Upgraded to Gen 2 with TPT Helper (custom partition layout: 150-sys, 302-data, 4-cache)
CyanogenMod 10

XpressAndy

XpressAndy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SII I9100
Guys I tried following firmware package in FTM mode custom Gen2 160 v10

But after flashing above package. My phone is always booting into FTM mode. It does not boot into recvery at all.

I am not able to proceed further from following steps
  • Unzip the contents of the firmware package you want to flash. Start the program called “download.exe” in the root folder. When the flasher window comes up, press the start button. If the start button is not clickable, use “driverinstaller.exe” to install ZTE drivers and make sure your phone is connected and in FTM mode.
  • Wait a few minutes for your phone to be flashed. The screen will turn black for a while. Do not interrupt this process. A message will inform you when flashing is complete.
  • Disconnect your phone and remove the battery. Reinsert the battery and turn on the phone (normally, with no buttons pressed). Your phone should boot into clockworkmod recovery.
My phone is always booting into FTM mode now. I even tried other package custom Gen2 215 v10
The phone is seems to be stuck in FTM mode even when I start it normally.
What should I do now? :(

Edited by XpressAndy, 12 June 2012 - 05:54 PM.

XpressAndy

XpressAndy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SII I9100
Anyone?

Guys I tried following firmware package in FTM mode custom Gen2 160 v10

But after flashing above package. My phone is always booting into FTM mode. It does not boot into recvery at all.

I am not able to proceed further from following steps

• Unzip the contents of the firmware package you want to flash. Start the program called “download.exe” in the root folder. When the flasher window comes up, press the start button. If the start button is not clickable, use “driverinstaller.exe” to install ZTE drivers and make sure your phone is connected and in FTM mode.
  • Wait a few minutes for your phone to be flashed. The screen will turn black for a while. Do not interrupt this process. A message will inform you when flashing is complete.
  • Disconnect your phone and remove the battery. Reinsert the battery and turn on the phone (normally, with no buttons pressed). Your phone should boot into clockworkmod recovery.
My phone is always booting into FTM mode now. I even tried other package custom Gen2 215 v10
The phone is seems to be stuck in FTM mode even when I start it normally.
What should I do now?

Anyone?

Edited by XpressAndy, 15 June 2012 - 07:14 PM.

BILLCHRISTOY

BILLCHRISTOY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Superman thanks you just save my blade. :) :) :)

ricolhaw

ricolhaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
waht is the stock firmware package to zte blade brazilian ?

flixblixclix

flixblixclix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Browsing
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
  • Twitter:@flixblixclix
Hi devs,,,,,

after flashing tpt with
system: 160 mb
data:279mb
cache:2mb...
all things worked fine..... and i installed a rom after tpt flash via cwm....
but when i update the laterst cm7 or whenever i try to go into cwm.. it doesn't go....... both via rom manager and hardware button......

any one can guide me to get back..... or else should i go with stock tpt

Be Smart, Not Hard.

Ape09090

Ape09090

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:orange san francisco
Guys,
I have a gen 1 orange san fransisco / zte blade and I want to flash to cyanogen mod 7.2.0 from rom manager.

I'm concerned about the phone being gen 1 though,I won't brick it will I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users