hello and happy new year
well, i still have my liquid A1, with LCR-F 2.0 and bin 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN
i read this subject with attention
and also the subject below :
there has been a lot of collaborative work on the kernels, this is a pretty good thing of course, but as a consequence the features and status are a bit confusing
with my rom LCR-F 2.0, what custom kernel shall i use ?
choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 mentioned here, as some LCR-F 2.0 users seem happy with it,
) ... 921 or any other speed !
or even :
oc_with_mt_new / oc_without_mt_new
i'm a bit lost...
what is unclear for me :
- i assume that the kernel with name containing LCR are optimised for LCR... so why using choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 ? or oc_with_mt_new etc ?
- lcrf20_ritchen_921_v1 (though max speed is in file name, underclock is possible). despite its naming, this kernel is packed by fearfactor84
- ritchen oc_lcr_new seems is less recent (feb 2011) but setcpu works
- chocolate_fix3 : still not clear if app2SD with malez recovery is OK
- bug on mic input volume for recording can be solved with this patch http://www.fileserve.com/file/9CAkp2a
(thanks to paZirezz)
- card mount issues can be solved by unchecking safe mount / unmount if you use swap file and not swap partition
thanks and regards,
Edited by philippe75017, 17 September 2012 - 10:07 PM.