LG P970 Optimus Black Clockworkmod

Guest Xantaro

Guest quyTam
Haha, I'm fuccked then because I'm stuck in a bootloop ;)

Hello, do you succeed to unbrick your phone ?

I've bricked mine by uninstalling "PowerOff.APK" I think (I tried to get rid of the Operator shutdown animation :P)

Now my phone start, with the logo, but after that it's stuck on black screen and 4 buttons flashing...

ps: I've previously installed CWM, does it can help to recover the phone in any ways ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rashad1
Hello, do you succeed to unbrick your phone ?

I've bricked mine by uninstalling "PowerOff.APK" I think (I tried to get rid of the Operator shutdown animation :))

Now my phone start, with the logo, but after that it's stuck on black screen and 4 buttons flashing...

ps: I've previously installed CWM, does it can help to recover the phone in any ways ?

Orange sent my phone to LG to be repaired, since it was still under warranty. They fixed the phone for me for free. I'm not installing CWM until there's a way to boot into CWM

Guest mertzi

yo!

i misunderstood everything, the unclecracker method works perfectly. you can downgrade to 10A if you have 10B and then upgrade to 10B again if you want. i haven't tried the 11B. just follow the instructions 100%. read everything 10 times! and i did everything in windows xp so no problems with all the new stupid security stuff in win7 and you don't have to think about "run as administrator" or anything.

Edited by mertzi

• 1 month later...
Guest M@ster

hi guys i got 1 p970 with password enabled and was trying to make hard erset but there is no perfect way of making hardreset and i was trying to update with tuturiol mentioned above but geting this error and cant update my lg

[R&D Test Tools Log File]

23:49:41 : Launching SW update

23:49:41 : Unpacking KDZ

23:49:41 : kdz decrypt error.

23:49:41 : Extract file error

23:49:43 : ===FINISHED===

regards

• 1 month later...
Guest Rufus_Lg

The unclecracker method rocks. Thank you so much guys..i recovered my phone from S/W upgrade error.

I exactly followed each instruction, and it was done successfully :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest pickarooney

None of these solutions work for me. The LG tool, when it completes, just sends the phoen back into a CWM recovery boot loop. After loading the KDZ for France/SFR the phone is stuck permanently on a black screen with "Uploading Firmware" and it reboots after a minute and starts the same thing again.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Ice Prime

Hi! I have an Optimus Black, and have been using it since May. I tried to root my phone but apparently it failed and bricked :blink: I can turn on it but it stays at the LG logo. I tried the B2CSetup method and whenever I get to 17% of recovery, it will just say problem connecting cell phone to pc. And even if I clicked restart, the problem still persists. And what's worse: Now whenever i turn on my phone, it will directly go to S/W Update mode. And eventually, i clikced cancel and tried the recovery thing again, and it says: Updating is not possible any longer due to a fatal error while the LG Mobile Phone Software Update :( Please help me because I cannot send my phone for servicing if not my parents will find out!!

• 1 year later...
Guest Dharam0007

Hello can you help me Out my phone is stucked at (S/W Uograde Plz wait while upgrading....)

I had tried all methods things goes right but it reboots in between and i think in that moment it get disconnected and always shows up like device not find. As it goes blanking while pushing that kdz file in system in after few seconds it comes to that msg only...my drivers are updated LG Mobile support is updated and I can't find any Modem in device manager is that an isse ?

plz find the screen shot

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4s3cqgxsqbr4uwi/lg.PNG