KapTmaH

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
ClockworkMOD 5.0.2.6 - LG Black P970

Install from boatloader.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Edited by KapTmaH, 09 November 2011 - 08:31 PM.

pickarooney

pickarooney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Acer A510
None of these solutions work for me. The LG tool, when it completes, just sends the phoen back into a CWM recovery boot loop. After loading the KDZ for France/SFR the phone is stuck permanently on a black screen with "Uploading Firmware" and it reboots after a minute and starts the same thing again.

toky2

toky2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:lg P970
nice! i appreciate the good job.

Ice Prime

Ice Prime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi! I have an Optimus Black, and have been using it since May. I tried to root my phone but apparently it failed and bricked :blink: I can turn on it but it stays at the LG logo. I tried the B2CSetup method and whenever I get to 17% of recovery, it will just say problem connecting cell phone to pc. And even if I clicked restart, the problem still persists. And what's worse: Now whenever i turn on my phone, it will directly go to S/W Update mode. And eventually, i clikced cancel and tried the recovery thing again, and it says: Updating is not possible any longer due to a fatal error while the LG Mobile Phone Software Update :( Please help me because I cannot send my phone for servicing if not my parents will find out!!

Dharam0007

Dharam0007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello can you help me Out my phone is stucked at (S/W Uograde Plz wait while upgrading....)

I had tried all methods things goes right but it reboots in between and i think in that moment it get disconnected and always shows up like device not find. As it goes blanking while pushing that kdz file in system in after few seconds it comes to that msg only...my drivers are updated LG Mobile support is updated and I can't find any Modem in device manager is that an isse ?

plz find the screen shot

http://www.mediafire...sqbr4uwi/lg.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users