OK, here we go. This only contains Links to the GERMAN 1&1 Branded Version
! I don't lnow, if there is already any other international Version available and I don't know nothing about compatibility!
This is what you need:
The following Tutorial is based on some problems wich I had on a 64bit Win 7 Pro. On 32bit OS steps 2), 3), 7) & 8) might be not nessecary!
I) Install the B2CTools
1) Unpack the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z and install the msxml.msi
2) Delete mfc42.dll from the unpacked data (causes problems on 64bit OS)
3) Unpack Windows Enabler
4) Remove the battery from your phone and plug it to USB while pressing Vol up and wait until the drivers are installed (Your phone should look like mine on the following picture)
5) Open your Device Manager and deactivate the "LGE Mobile USB Modem" in the modem section
6) Start KDZ_FW_UPD.exe as admin
7) Start Windows Enabler.exe as admin
8) In your Taskbar should be now the Windows Enabler Icon. Activate it by clicking it
9) Now select at "KDZ file" the downloaded V10A_00.kdz
10) And klick "Launch software update"
11) Let the tool run. Don't klick it, even the Window sais that it's not responding! (The Log can be ignored, especially the missing dll messages)
12) Wait till your phone reboots
You do this on your own risk! If you brick your phone it is your problem!
It's working with my 1&1 Branded German P970 and I haven't tested anything else!
Thanks alot digitalfrost for your support!