Photo

K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia

hi dear Chef!
I really enjoy that one of my country does such a great job!
Thanks Body and best wishes for you!
I want try your rom , but a few question:
1- why is your 1.7.2 roms have a different size??
2- which one is the best battery life time??

by the way , dear keyvan , do you have any plan to cook different rom?
like android and ...
thanks a lot and I'm very proud of you... :)

hi mehdi
thank you for your interest. B)
1. don't worry.it's because of different compression level in winrar and because of 10% recovery.
2. 21690. but you should know that your phone part is the most important factor. I use IC1.
3. No I'm very busy these days. Bug fix and update are my only planes at the moment.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 19 June 2011 - 04:59 AM.

agoesatoeb

agoesatoeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:samsung Omnia

hi mehdi
thank you for your interest. :)
1. don't worry.it's because of different compression level in winrar and because of 10% recovery.
2. 21690. but you should know that your phone part is the most important factor. I use IC1.
3. No I'm very busy these days. Bug fix and update are my only planes at the moment.

how can i update my phone part? can i do that together with upgrading my rom using your rom with grandprix?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

how can i update my phone part? can i do that together with upgrading my rom using your rom with grandprix?

http://www.modaco.co...-free-download/
You should use grandprix. But I did not try to update pda and phone part together. I did that separate from each other.

??IC1
??HJ1

H = 2008, I = 2009
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M stand for mount. IF1 is newer than IC2, IC2 is newer than HJ1.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 21 June 2011 - 04:11 PM.

z720

z720

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:N9, X900
I notice the touch scroll not functioning on few apps like S2U2, it happen on me during select wallpaper.

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

I notice the touch scroll not functioning on few apps like S2U2, it happen on me during select wallpaper.

read note #6 in the first post
or disable ftouchsl
or do not install ftouchsl in the first boot after flash which makes ftouchsl lite (like the other roms)

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 22 June 2011 - 04:57 AM.

z720

z720

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:N9, X900

read note #6 in the first post
or disable ftouchsl
or do not install ftouchsl in the first boot after flash which makes ftouchsl lite (like the other roms)

Ok.. got it thanks.

JulDra

JulDra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:SGH-I900
Hey ya,

I'm using your V 1.72, but I don't want use Call Rejector. Cause it will dead when 5 days trail gone, so I really want to remove it! Can you show me how to do that?

Thanks about Good Cook ^^!

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hey ya,

I'm using your V 1.72, but I don't want use Call Rejector. Cause it will dead when 5 days trail gone, so I really want to remove it! Can you show me how to do that?

Thanks about Good Cook ^^!

1. It is a cracked version. Unlimited trial.
2. you can delete the files but after hard reset they would be back again.
3. Call rejector do not interfere with other things. Why you want to do this? Do you know a better program for this purpose (call rejection)?
Actually I could not find a better program for this purpose. If you know a better program tell me to cook a rom with it.

However, If you still think you want to remove that program plz inform me to tell you what files should be deleted.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 22 June 2011 - 08:41 AM.

jumper007

jumper007

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Programming, and growing as a developer.
  • Devices:i900, Galaxy Gio, POV Tegra 2

Nice to have another cooker. Good luck.
I don't see screens of the ROM?

Huh ?

Alien007 Software is always there for you.
Posted Image
Don't forget that saying THANKS! and giving +rep doesn't cost!

sevsman

sevsman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:I900
Hey pal, I love your roms to death but is there any chance of 21690 M2D Version 1.7.2 without Arksoft?

I love all the extra features that are in the samsung mms software that are missing in Arksoft.

Many thanks pal

Nathan

AmiR4iRAn

AmiR4iRAn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, i have just flashed my phone with your new xpr version, but i didn't see any different between manila sense and manila 1919, the weather wallpapers don't move or animated, is there something wrong with it?
and my next Q is in your screen shots, there are a lot of programs, but default programs are very less than that, like navitel persian calender and soso..,what is the solution to have programs like yours?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hey pal, I love your roms to death but is there any chance of 21690 M2D Version 1.7.2 without Arksoft?

I love all the extra features that are in the samsung mms software that are missing in Arksoft.

Many thanks pal

Nathan

No. removing arksoft cause problem to M2D Messaging. This is 1.7.0 version of my rom without arksoft try it and see for yourself.

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hi, i have just flashed my phone with your new xpr version, but i didn't see any different between manila sense and manila 1919, the weather wallpapers don't move or animated, is there something wrong with it?
and my next Q is in your screen shots, there are a lot of programs, but default programs are very less than that, like navitel persian calender and soso..,what is the solution to have programs like yours?

animation is just for rainy days. this version has minor bug fixes under the hood.

persian calender is in the second post (XDA_UC compatible Programs). put it in the xda_uc folder before flash or hard reset; it would be installed automatically during the first boot.
Other programs are the cracked versions. I don't have permission to share them here. this is a link for Navitel.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 23 June 2011 - 03:05 AM.

sevsman

sevsman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

No. removing arksoft cause problem to M2D Messaging. This is 1.7.0 version of my rom without arksoft try it and see for yourself.

That's a real shame pal as I don't use M2D for new messages and the older 1.7 doesn't have LZX compression as the little extra speed is exactly what I was after B)

However I know it takes time to cook roms and it's alot to ask for just one person.

Thanks a million for all the time and effort that goes into the roms you've released thus far though mate :)

Nathan

JulDra

JulDra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:SGH-I900

1. It is a cracked version. Unlimited trial.
2. you can delete the files but after hard reset they would be back again.
3. Call rejector do not interfere with other things. Why you want to do this? Do you know a better program for this purpose (call rejection)?
Actually I could not find a better program for this purpose. If you know a better program tell me to cook a rom with it.

However, If you still think you want to remove that program plz inform me to tell you what files should be deleted.

Actually, I love it! But it has 5 days to use, and after that the program will not work any more.

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Actually, I love it! But it has 5 days to use, and after that the program will not work any more.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. :) B)
you can register it with any number again after five days.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 23 June 2011 - 06:06 PM.

AmiR4iRAn

AmiR4iRAn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

animation is just for rainy days. this version has minor bug fixes under the hood.

U mean there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all? or your rom supports it for rainy days?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

U mean there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all? or your rom supports it for rainy days?

To be honest, I don't know. But I think "there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all".

skownex

skownex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
minor bug: settings>sounds and notifications>notifications
when I try to play the ringtones it pops up an error window saying "ring tone error - this ring tone file is corrupted... bla bla bla"
press ok to close the error window and then if you press ok to leave "sound & notifications" it won´t.

only minor bug until now. using 1.7.2

just one word: THANKS!! :)

jonjong8

jonjong8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900 HTC Inspire
Hi again Master Keivan, I like you rom 21690 a lot, I hope is not too much to ask you to cook a lite clean rom without M2D, CHM, Repligo, iSilo, Google Map etc so that we can add what so even theme and program later. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users