RIP MY STREAK (PLEASE HELP) :_(

Guest trexc832

Guest trexc832

people say u cant brick a streak well i contest i cant get into recovery, fastboot, im stuck at the dell logo....ive run the qdl tool both versions....ive been tryin to get a stable version of any OS on my phone to work but nuttin will work everything was locking my phone up and freezing it or restarts ive went through the qdl in the past from 305 all the way to 319...went to 1.7.1 dj steve then 1.8.1 then 1.9 once i went to steves rom it was the start of the downfall of my streak...all programs would lock up the phone...games never worked....tried to get 351 on and it badword up then tried 347....now im just tryin to get anything on my phone and let it turn on .....RIP to my phone......ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest kirkcairns

people say u cant brick a streak well i contest i cant get into recovery, fastboot, im stuck at the dell logo....ive run the qdl tool both versions....ive been tryin to get a stable version of any OS on my phone to work but nuttin will work everything was locking my phone up and freezing it or restarts ive went through the qdl in the past from 305 all the way to 319...went to 1.7.1 dj steve then 1.8.1 then 1.9 once i went to steves rom it was the start of the downfall of my streak...all programs would lock up the phone...games never worked....tried to get 351 on and it badword up then tried 347....now im just tryin to get anything on my phone and let it turn on .....RIP to my phone......ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Have you been able to resolve this yet?