Freely Watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G

Guest suightc1

Guest suightc1

Freely Watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G

With the huge 4.5-inch screen,Samsung Infuse 4G can shine at playing movies and music.If you want to play your favourite movies and videos on this Samsung Android phone, you shall pay attention to the file format before transferring them to your phone's SD card. Let's have a look at the playable format of Infuse 4G:

Video: DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, WMV, AVI, 3GP,

Audio: MP3/AAC/AAC+/AMR/WMA/WAV

With the above codec, you may notice that the most commonly supported format is .mp4 for this Samsung Android Phone . If your videos (including Blu-ray.dvd movies) are not in Samsung Infuse 4G compatible format or resolution, you shall convert them to .mp4. ADVERTISING SPAM Blu-ray Ripper is the recommended Blu-ray to Samsung Infuse 4G Converter. It does not only convert your videos to mp4 for Samsung Infuse 4G (also for other Android Phones like Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Fascinat), but also downscale the HD videos to 480×800(Samsung Infuse 4G display resolution), so that you can enjoy videos without any problem.

It is easy to put videos to Samsung Infuse 4G for playback.Here I shares a solution for watching movies on this Samsung Android Phone by cracking/ripping and converting DVDs and Blu-rays to Samsung Infuse 4G supported formats.

put-dvd-blu-ray-movie-to-samsung-infuse-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samrobot52

I bought the infuse 4g from AT&T some days ago,i am very excited with the 4.5-inch screen.This is a good thing.I watched the HD trailer for Cowboys and Aliens on the little silver screen and could practically feel the trail dust on my face. The picture quality was excellent, and as bright as can be. After seeinghow well the screen handled the trailer.Casue i usually on trip,i can watch movies with the infuse 4g.So I put my favorite mkv, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, VOB, M2TS file format videos into Infuse 4G.Unfortunately,sometimes I failed to play MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4 videos.

After Searched in google ,I found some reasons for Infuse 4G can’t play MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4 videos…Just Quote:

When Samsung Infuse 4G refuse to play a video, it could be due to one or more of the following reasons ( you may try transcode the videos to Samsung Infuse 4G supported formats/codecs.)

- Unsupported video format (e.g. *.vob format)

- Unsupported codec (e.g. AC3)

- Huge file size (e.g. H.264 MP4 video of 10GB+)

- High resolution (e.g. 1080p video and above)

- Protections (e.g. iTunes videos)

n order to play all MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, VOB, M2TS videos on Samsung Infuse 4G properly,I convert videos for Android Infuse 4G with my Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate from P*A*V*T*U*B*E before transferring videos to Samsung Infuse 4G Android phone.The file format I use is MPEG-4.( I downscale the HD videos to 450×800).After doing the conversion,I put the converted videos and play onto Samsung Infuse 4G for entertainment. Yeah,Perfet!I got full screen and great visual experience.

BTW,I find this solution from someone's blog -- portable-media-device.com

• 2 years later...
Guest martinamiller

The Samsung Infuse 4g has a 4.5” display which is the largest screen size with smartphone portability. Its Super AMOLED™ Plus screen gives you a full spectrum of rich, vivid color with high color contrast, for an immersive viewing experience. And use Samsung Converter to transfer to your phone, then you can enjoy the video on your Samsung Infuse 4g.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nealroger

With the huge 4.5-inch screen,Samsung Infuse 4G can shine at playing movies and music.If you want to play your favourite movies and vieodes on this SamsungAndroid phone, you shall pay attention to the file format before transferring them to your phone's SD card. It is easy to put videos to Samsung Infuse 4G for playback.Here I shares a solution for watching movies on this Samsung Android Phone by Samsung Infuse 4G and converting DVDs and Blu-rays to Samsung Infuse 4G supported formats. More information from http://www.recovery-android.com/

Edited by nealroger