- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

germcevoy

germcevoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hoping to pick one of these up on contract within the next few weeks. Could all those who have done the same report back on what Network branding appears on your phones (if any). I'm not 100% keen on rooting etc but I hate all the bloatware that the networks insist on. Experiences if any please.

Thank you

mascapone

mascapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Desire S.

Hoping to pick one of these up on contract within the next few weeks. Could all those who have done the same report back on what Network branding appears on your phones (if any). I'm not 100% keen on rooting etc but I hate all the bloatware that the networks insist on. Experiences if any please.

Thank you

I have a Desire S, whilst it was still branded (O2) i didnt see much branding if im honest. Aside the usual o2 splash screens and a theme and a few small apps that was it.

Device: HTC Desire S
S-OFF & ROOTED.
<3 MY XTC Clip.

xeyaztian

xeyaztian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Sites that don't make you watch capchas to change email address!

I have a Desire S, whilst it was still branded (O2) i didnt see much branding if im honest. Aside the usual o2 splash screens and a theme and a few small apps that was it.

3 have no physical branding.
They put a some of apps on, My Three, Favourates, Monopoly, BB Revoloution 2, Tetris and TBoXX MyCity.
The splash screen shortly is that of the 3 logo.

Hope this helps...

Is in desperate need of an Android Tablet, please send me a Motorola Xoom!!! :)

chucky.egg

chucky.egg

Did I say that out loud?

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,724 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping
  • Devices:Desire S
  • Twitter:@chucky_egg
I got mine from Carphone Warehouse yesterday, on a Voda contract, and it has no branding at all - no logos, no boot splash, no apps, not even bookmarks.

It does have some useless junk, but I think it's HTC-installed junk, and there's an "Amazon MP3" link in the music player which must be some sort of sponsored thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users